Thursday, May 1, 2014

freefall


free fall.

When your dreams of kisses and love
turn into a full nightmare, what do you do?
When instead of saying words of love
You end hurting the other even more?
What has become of us? Tell me... what has become of us?
Was it love? Was it real?
Is it war, this ordeal?
Aren't you tired of testing me? of making me wait endlessly?
Or maybe you don't even realize,
the mess in which you threw me?
I love you.

Is this a mistake?

I love you.

Help me see better.
Reject me if you wish but don't make me long for it.
Release me from this prison, from the hell you sent me into.
Can't you see? The power of these feelings is killing me inside.
I can't give it to you because you don't want it... so what do I do?
I want to spit this love, vomit it in your face, burn you with it so you can understand.
But if I do, I'll go insane... if I do.. you'll take advantage of it.. of me.
So I conceal, I keep it in.
I watch you watch me destroy myself.
The secret is consuming, the secret is burning...
I am a fool.. you made me look like one.
A fool for loving you. Ah, what can I do?

Is this a mistake?

I love you...

I fucking love you....

I hate you.......but I probably hate myself even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment