Friday, February 24, 2017

pride and Asma: the Oath

I am the light to your darkness.
I used to be. 

you might have forgotten about me for millennia but it truly is my willpower and my love for you that made me resist all this time.
It is my love for you that drives me.

I know you have forgotten about me, at least up until you remembered and I am aware that you can't feel the way you did.

I long for the day I could be free from my human flesh prison. I long for the day I could hold your hand but more importantly, I long for the day I could get my revenge on my siblings.

I remember a past that is no more, feels so real and vivid that they're hurting millennia after.
I can't undo what they did but I can surely make them pay for it. I will slay all of them, save for mother Gaea to keep a balance on Earth. I will kill each and every remaining god that is standing in our way and bathe in their blood.

In the past, you used to refuse to let me give too much into my anger and turn into the primeval goddess of despair but I want nothing more but to avenge both of us.

They try to suffocate my light,
Strangle it until there was nothing left of it.
They stole you from me, they stole our future.
As much as your own siblings trying to kill you.
I won't allow it Superbia. I won't allow your death.

I will restore Hope in this world that had been led by Fate for far too long.

I will find you again.

I will find you always 

No comments:

Post a Comment