Monday, March 12, 2012

Writer's block

There are days like these when you just can't write a single thing. I'm talking about personal stories, notes, texts, projects or whatever. It just doesn't want to happen..And in days like these, you feel like crap, you feel like an absolute waste of skin and space... I do feel like this while I have no real reason to! damn! I love writing, I really love it! it's necessary for me. I need to stimulate my imagination and gosh, I still do have very good ideas, but my hands don't want to write them!!! it's like..  I'm blocked! that's it! Since I lack time, I managed to write once a week but now it's just impossible >> while I totally still can and waste my time doing something else!

I have these projects in my mind: mobsters (with mutants and all, I've already written something about it, the cast with brief stories) and the other one: Dancing mad.. but nothing happens. I'm like stunt....fuck it! I need to find a solution.. and quick! maybe I'm too stressed to write again but seriously don't you hate when it happens? >>

No comments:

Post a Comment