Friday, July 12, 2013

after the mission

/Story is mine. I am just trying my hand to a new profile (she's an assassin in that one)


"Mission completed Sir. I have the weapons." -Her strong African accent reached the ears of the FBI agent she was in contact with. He smirked behind the microphone-

"Good. Next step is to meet me in a few. I will take the weapons."

"You've promised me the second half of my payment if I found the weapons. Now that I have them, pay me." -She said, looking at her white blood-stained costume.-

The FBI always worked that way. They paid half the money at the beginning and half once the mission was completed but she didn't trust them this time. Such Lethal weapons were meant to be a secret within the FBI. The people who stole them were now dead and she, the outsider, the assassin was the only one left to know about them. They could change their mind and decide to kill her. She cleaned her commando knife on the shirt of one of her victim and quietly walked towards the bathroom of the facility she sneaked into. Bodies were laying on the floor, some of them had been shot, others had their throat sliced or their bellies wide open. Usually, Goliath made it quick. She was fast, especially when they were many. The style wasn't an option but so was fun. Nevertheless, she always made sure that she took more time to kill the last person alive. It could even turn into torture if that person qualified as a "bad guy" in her book. It was....cathartic.

"I will pay you once I have seen the weapons. Meet me outside the facility.'"

"Whatever suits you best. I just want to be paid. Agent k.."  -K?..Did he really believe he was in  Men In Black?-

"Roger that. I'm out." -She shrugged and finally arrived at the bathroom. She opened the door and ran some water in order to clean her face-

Blood was so sticky and although she enjoyed being bathed in it after a good killing spree, she quickly felt the need to shower because it smelled -pretty badly- and it was always mixed with human secretions and pieces of brain or guts.  Blood....Since the day she was born she had been in contact with the crimson liquid. Asma couldn't tell a day she hadn't been forced to kill or witness a crime. It could have made her uncomfortable or indifferent but throughout the time, she developed a weird fascination with it. After such a butchery, she would often walk among the corpses and watch the pools of blood at her feet, the gross bodies on the floor, disfigured because of her, weak and limp on the ground. They were dead, she was alive.Well done Princess now get your reward! A sweeter night and another day to go through. It was simple like that and someday, there would be someone, male or female, who would be stronger than her and kill her too.

She looked at her own reflection in the mirror. A demon, she was a real demon. Her odd eyes were empty, threatening. Gold irises on black eyesockets, her eyes were just like the full moon at midnight. Her hair was odd but the pink color softened her features. But she was stern and cold.  The tip of her fingers smeared the blood she had on her cheek up and a smirk crept on her lips. She mind-absently licked her blood-soaked fingers before she furrowed her brows. If Agent K tried to betray her and kill her, she would probably have to kill him. But killing an FBI agent would mean having the CIA after her. She couldn't allow this to happen. Instead, she could use him to serve her purpose. She washed her face, her hands, and arms and took the bag full of weapons in her hand before she exited the facility.

"My my. I didn't know you would be that gorgeous." -Agent K said. He was a tall black man with some short black curls on top of his head and a smooth mustache that suited him pretty well. She tilted her head to the side and put her hand on her waist.-

"My money Agent K."

"Okay.I was expecting you to be that cold but you could at least make it pleasant wouldn't you?" -He said, walking towards her with a suitcase full of money. He arrived with a car and she already knew that he wasn't alone. He wouldn't be so confident if he was /alone/ Her gaze scanned the area and she spotted someone in the same car of Agent K. There also where a couple of men who were right behind her and aiming guns at her.

"Oooooh. I'm disappointed in you agent K. I thought you would come alone. Are you afraid?"

"I'm not. I give you the money and you give me the weapons. careful with your hands." -She curbed an eyebrow and lift her hands in the air.-

"There you are. I just  have one request." He looked at her and lifted an eyebrow. She added. "Find anything you can about Dennis Mayne. I want to find him."

"Why would you want to know where he is?" -He asked, taking the bag and giving her his. She shrugged and whispered in his ear.

"It's none of your business. I can fin him and I will find him but See how bad you want to help me made me want to ask for your help. Sweet dreams handsome. "

She said, walking towards her motorbike. He watched as she left without a word until he was out of sight. Then he removed his sunglasses and scratched his temple with the branch of his sunglasses. She was still an enigma to him and he was now curious about that man. Who was he? Why was she looking after him?

No comments:

Post a Comment