Saturday, March 28, 2015

Love is beautiful

(and after a good catch up, I'm out émoticône heart. I'll be talking about real bonds you make with people who actually REALLY know you. )

I believe in the bond between two people, 
I believe it is the strongest that could exist.
I believe it to be raw and violent at times
I believe it to be huge and above yourself as well.

It is something you can't really comprehend.

I believe in the love you feel for the other,
I believe it can make you sick and scared
I believe it can also make you strong, stronger than ever
I believe it is something that goes beyond yourself

It is indeed, something you can't really understand.

When it's free from malice and cheap tricks,
When it's really sincere and you feel comfortable,
When all you want is true to see the other fulfill the dreams
When it becomes impossible for you to live without the other

I believe it is absolutely beautiful

Loving someone, be it: your parent, your guardian, your sibling, that stranger overseas, the love of your life or your partner and your friend...
Yes, loving someone is not the easiest task to do.
It's an act of complete acceptance, of real surrender
You're both vulnerable and strong, and scared and happy
You're a MESS, a glorious mess and yet you can handle it.

You're beautiful,
that love is beautiful,

I believe in the strength of bonds between people.
you see my dear, when we chose each other and decided to walk together in this life,
I can see the beauty of it.
The beauty of us together.

I am so grateful for it.

I believe in it.

I believe in you!

I believe in us émoticône heart

No comments:

Post a Comment