Thursday, September 17, 2015

dots of hope

Sometimes you really wonder,
what kind of planet you're born into.
You're searching for your inner flame, the long lost passion
Or maybe for your halcyon days, the blissful moments
and you're lost oh so lost
And tired, oh so tired.
You really wonder what's worth in all of that,
Walking on burning sand or very sharp rocks
Everything looks so grey, looks so gloomy
and surely you stop caring about anything at all.
what's the worth of strutting around? where's the beauty in that?
It's a dance, life's a dance.
You can miss the first chance, but suddenly you'll get another one.
I couldn't dance on techno songs, but I'll wait for the R'N'B old school mix
And I'll dance the hell out of it, I'll dance it until my feet hurt
I'll be back into the dark but at least I'll have the memories
I'm living for these moments, small dots in the darkness
small stars in the black sky
little drops of Hope left for me to stare at.

No comments:

Post a Comment