Wednesday, September 23, 2015

it's easy

It's easy to give into one's fears, easy to blindly hate or feel anger.
It's easy, really, just close your eyes and let it rush through your veins,
In less than a minute, you'd be saying things you wouldn't expect,
in less than a minute, you'd feel the thirst for blood and for pain
I don't admire people who are angry, I try not to be angry myself
But I'm just human
The hardest thing is to love the other, to cherish someone in spite of the fear
The hardest thing is to trust the other, to give them a piece of your heart
The hardest thing is to be vulnerable and to allow yourself to be happy too
The hardest, I swear, is to actually forgive and go through a crisis
I admire people who are forgiving, tolerant, understanding and caring
For this is not the easiest thing to do. No, truly, this is the hardest you can actually do. Does that make you weak? no.. Kindness has never been for the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment