Sunday, November 29, 2015

lingerie

There is something sacred about wearing a sexy lingerie. Take the time every morning to go through your collection and carefully pick up the one that would fit the mood of the moment. Do I want to feel cute? There you go hearts and sunflower patterns. Do I want not to care? Here you go grandma panties. But what I love the most is when I want to impress myself. And today I picked the galaxy.
I'm celestial, watch me strut on the streets. Watch me glide over the pavement as if I owned it. I'm on another plane baby. Walking among mortals while I feel like nothing can happen to me. My body is beautifully wrapped in a form-fitting attire, one that empowers me and makes me feel radiant. That smile you think you saw, that chuckle you think you heard? They were all for me, cheering me up for choosing such a nice ensemble.
I look at my reflection in every mirror or glass I can see, looking at my frame, and turning around. People won't understand, they'd think I'm vain for looking at myself but what they don't know is that I'm thinking of what's beneath the clothes. How perky the bra is making my breast, how tight it's holding my tush, how shapely the thighs are making my legs shapely. I'm celestial darling.
I think the best is when I'm talking to you. When my eyes are watching you undress me and trying to figure out what kind of goodies I'm hiding beneath. Can you feel the heat? Can you feel that thing? I'm tripping on my seat, projecting my mind to when I take you to my place with a hand on your tie. I'm tripping on my seat, projecting my mind to when you'll peel my clothes off of me, throwing my shirt, my pencil skirt, and my shoes away. You'd undo my bun and make me sit on the bed.
My mind is wandering, already picturing you taking in the view in front of you. I can feel your burning gaze go up and down on me, tasting me first before your mouth comes to confirm it. I can feel your fingers tangle with my hair as I sit comfortably on the bed and spread my legs. I feel powerful, I feel immortal. I feel that today and tomorrow are in the palm of my hand and I could be your plaything but you are already mine. I fickle around with the thought and you notice it. My face betrays me.
I'm a celestial baby, I'm immortal! I can see you fall on your knees, kissing my starry thighs, and my starry toes, and massage the tensed skin into a puddle of nerves until I finally moan your name. I can see you play around with your hands, stroke and stroke my smooth skin until the very center of it, teasing me, making me buck my hips. I can see you now that you're sitting in front of me, devouring my whole frame with your icy blue gaze. You want a piece of it, you want a piece of me.
I could leave you right now, leave you to your thoughts, and go explore mine but I picked up this lingerie on purpose for today is the final strike. I will make you bend your knees, knock you out until you finally rise again, set the wolf inside of you free, and finally make your claim.
So.. what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment