Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Conversations 1

A/N: just pieces of dialogue with zero context. It's just an exercise for me and a little challenge! it's genderless on purpose because you could apply this conversation to anyone! but the personalities should be different and you should start to see them pretty easily

////////////////////////////////////


A: « Thank you. »

B; « What for? »

A: « Existing. »

B: « In that case, I should thank you too. »

A: « Why? »

B: « Your existence gives sense to mine. »

A: « Ahah... Are you serious? »

B: « More than I sound like. »

A: « Uh. ?... »

B: « I mean it. You make me wonder what I was doing before we met. Was I even alive? »

A: « you're joking, but I'm not complaining. »

B: « I am serious !!! I only remember the days we spent together. The past is the past. »

A: « And you are my future. »

B: « Now you're being romantic. It doesn't seem like it's you. Are we sure you're not possessed? »

A: « Pfffffttttt this was a lame joke though. »

B: « I know.. but I made you smile, so it's a winner we have here! »

A: « I was serious you know? You /are/ my future. I can't imagine life without you. »

B: « No matter what happens, I'll always be with you. In your heart and soul. »

A: « It's....... taking a dark turn now. »

B: « I don't want you to forget about me. »

A: « How could I? »

B: « I want you to find someone else and be happy with that person, BUT, I don't want you to forget. »

A; « I can't and won't forget you. Besides, you're the one who shall make the promise. »

B: « I swear on all I hold dear that I will never forget you. If I outlive you. I promise. »

A: « Oh....and you will always be my one true love. »

B: « I mean every word. »

A: « So do I. »

B: « Now that it's been taken care of, maybe we should... light the mood up? »

A: « What do you have in mind? »

B: « put some Barry White on and I'll show you. »

A: « Do we even need music for this? »

B: « I'm a drama queen, let me have my moment! »

A: « Fine! FINE !!! aha, here's your Barry Whhhhh.... »


The end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment