Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You can't handle me -poem-

//I did feel rant-ish when I wrote this one//
~You keep telling me that you can handle me,
that you know your way around girls like me
And you'd have me wrapped around your fingers
And begged for a little bit of attention.
But son, listen. You know nothing about me
You've seen me around, sure, you saw me good
But that butt swaying, lips flapping, good looking girl I am,
ain't the kind to run when you snap your fingers,
You can brag all you want about your wits and your looks
But son, know that if I allowed myself to let you near me,
It's not your body I'd be dumping, it's your ashes I'll be scattering
For I will burn you to the very core, burn you until there's no more
You keep telling me that you can handle me,
Son, you can't handle nothing
You don't even KNOW me
Or you'd be the one running
I'm Danger itself or fear when I'm at my best,
destroyer of souls, undertaker of hearts
I path my way with the rotting corpses of my enemies
I walk free and I'll remain.
You can look but you can't touch
Assume anything you want about me, I'm impervious
Your words can't hurt me, your threats can't harm me
Keep insulting me, the only thing it does is fuel me!
You think you can handle me?
Please, be my guest, you don't know what's coming.~

No comments:

Post a Comment