Sunday, May 19, 2019

Elpis x Pride : She was anger - She was Danger


Elpis x Pride :


Elpis had been waiting for weeks now, carefully biding her time before she would try to leave the Underworld. She realized that until she had recovered completely, it would be useless for her to try and leave her golden prison. Pride made sure to cast a spell that locked her in his realm. Fine! It was slowing her down but she wouldn't be kept in the Underworld until this new version of the creature she fell in love with would consider trusting her. He had not come to see her, not even once, which didn't improve her mood and turned her quiet and gentle aura into an aura full of anger and venom. The goddess was becoming more powerful over the weeks, so much so that he could feel her psychic print from his chambers. He knew that seeing her like this should have made him feel otherwise, -if he had still been the same Pride.-, but instead of being aroused or at the very least stimulated and encouraged by her emotional state, he was intrigued. Like a cat toying with its prey, the sin wanted to see how far she was able to go. He didn't believe that his old-self could have been attracted to her kinder side. This sweet and sensitive part of the goddess couldn't possibly be made him stay and even worse, soften him up. She went to the balcony of her chambers, determined to fight the magic that was confining her in there and outstretched her hands. Before she could start, Pride appeared behind her, which made her furrow her brows and put her hands on her waist.




The room reeked of anger and vengeance. It sent shivers down his spine and turned his blue eyes into purple hues as excitement took over. He had not even seen her face yet, but he knew the goddess was boiling from the inside. She said as she turned on her heels and finally stared at him. Her eyes were golden pools, and the sight that would have been scary for any other soul staring at her made the sin smirk even wider. His purple hues were even brighter as he took a step forward, closing the distance between the goddess and him. She was angry, and rightfully so, but as soon as she saw him, he realized that she calmed down. She did not expect to see the Sin, especially not so suddenly, but he took advantage of her surprise and stood inches away from her. Her eyes returned to normal. He could see the black sclera again and cupped her chin with his forefinger. His touch made her shiver and she bit her bottom lip. His eyes averted from her eyes to her sugary lips, kissable and lovely buttons he wanted to taste. That quick thought escaped his mind as her anger resurfaced and she pushed him away again. She wasn't happy to see him. She wanted him to finally talk to her and give them an opportunity to finally get to know him. He didn't seem inclined to speak so she tried to push him away but he held her wrist.


« Careful here, Elpis. You do not want to hit me. »


« What if I do? What are you going to do that is worse than what you're already doing to me? » She spat at him, struggling to break free from his touch.


« You're upset. » He acknowledged, releasing her wrist as she frowned her brows a little harder. « I understand wh- »


« You don't understand, Superbia. For 2000 years I have been waiting for you, locked inside those humans I happen to still care for. The only thing that helped me handle captivity was you. The memory of us, the desire to avenge us. I am captive again! »


« Not captive. You do know why I keep you here. I have explained already and I do not like to repeat myself twice. » He warned her, his purple hues glowed brightly as he was now upset.


« It isn't enough! It ISNT enough! » She growled and sighed deeply. « I cannot remain here like a beautiful bird you keep in a cage! This is not who I am. » She said as she looked down. She felt powerless at the very moment, unable to make decisions for herself because her very life was in his hands. She was frustrated and felt unfulfilled as her desire to avenge herself became stronger as time went by.


« This is where you are at the moment. You haven't recovered fully and I haven't had the opportunity to sit and talk with you. »


«Talk? You now want to know more about me? Why haven't you tried to talk to me before? » She asked while he freed her wrist. He still stood before her, his hand now grabbing her waist and pulling her frame against her. « Nevermind...It doesn't matter now because you are here. » She felt his hand stroke her cheek and then lost itself in her luscious pink mane.


« I am at war with my siblings. This is nothing new to you. » He said as he wrapped a fistful of hair in his hand and tugged at it, forcing the goddess to yank her head back. « War requires focus. They are powerful and no matter how great I am, I couldn't let hubris cost me victory. They already almost got me twice. I wouldn't want a third time to happen. »


« Then let me help you. »


« I do not recall you as being one to make plans Elpis. » He said as his lips brushed over her neck in a teasing manner. She gasped and relaxed against his frame. « I do remember seeing you be either very soft towards all living creatures, either bloodthirsty like you were with the Sumerian gods.  You never made plans. You're emotional. »


« Efficient you mean. » She moaned softly as he grazed his teeth on the tender skin of her neck. «Angry as well... »


« And powerful, I know. I can sense your power rise as you recover in your chambers. I do know that you possess tremendous power but you are a goddess and they are sins. They were made to kill the likes of you. » He dryly stated, which made her squirm against him.


« Do not underestimate me Superbia. » She growled, an orange glow covered her hands and a wave of energy escaped from her and made her room shake. His eyes turned into a brighter purple color. « I could be more useful than you think in your war against your siblings. I have a revenge to take on Envy if you do remember. He was the one who messed with my host,. »


« I remember. » The Sin said as he pulled away from her. His ministrations didn't distract the goddess whose anger kept reaching a new level. Since he couldn't have her with Lust, he would speak to the very emotion she was displaying at the moment. Her Wrath. « I take note that you want to express yourself and you are frustrated... »


«Finally! We are starting to have the conversation I have meant for us to have. »


« I'm all ears. » He said as he walked towards the biggest chair in her bedroom. She smirked and followed him inside the bedroom so she could be more comfortable talking with the new King of Hades.

-TBC-



No comments:

Post a Comment