Saturday, October 12, 2019

Oya x Dean: "losing' her."

//welp..... my lovelies. <3 


Oya blinked, the blood on her face was blurring her vision but she was still able to hold onto her phone and search for his name. Her heart was beating slower, now that adrenaline was waving off, Oya realized the extent of her injuries as pain washed through her body. She sighed and curled into a ball, her phone in her hand. 

"Dean... please....answer me." She gargled in her own blood before she coughed and shut her eyes tight. The pain in her chest was excruciating, Memories of the ancient god she challenged earlier. Her cover was blown up, her true intention revealed and the god left her for dead after mangling her body to the point she knew she would die if she didn't hit the nearest hospital. 


Her first thoughts were for Dean. Always. She wished he could hear her, realize that she was probably going to die but no sound could escape her lips. Instead, she coughed and gargled "help me." Were the only words she could utter before she passed out. Was it the end? She was half-conscious but not really awake. Oya felt lighter, better as if on another plane of existence. Was she dead? She looked at her hands and legs and then found herself at a coffee shop near the bunker. 

"Castiel?" -she furrowed her brows and put her hand on her chest, checking on the large hole in her chest. There was nothing. 

"You're finally awake. I almost lost you." He said, he gave a sigh of relief and put his hand over hers.

"Am I dead?" She asked, her eyes wide open before she quickly followed with "Is Dean okay?"

"He sent me here. He received your call, he heard you nearly die. I came as quickly as I could." 

"He got my message?" He nodded and She choked up. 

The petite hunter ran her fingers over her black heavy locks.  She realized what was going on and the thought made her relax. She was being saved by Castiel. Dean heard her and asked for help. Her fingers twitched as she instinctively tried to reach out to him to comfort the Winchester. She would have run her hand through his hair, massaged his scalp and would have kissed his temples. But she couldn't do it. Not this time. Not when she was the reason he might be upset. Dying never was an option. Not anymore.
How could she leave Dean behind? How could she leave when he finally let someone in? 

"Dean knows you're alright." 

"He does?" The angel nodded. He called Dean as soon as he started to heal Oya. He could tell by the tone of his voice that Dean was losing his mind. As soon as he heard her agonizing sounds and words, he realized that she was in a bad shape. No matter how fast he was he couldn't find her and the possibility of losing the petite hunter was driving him crazy.  Reassuring him became a priority. 

"I told him you were safe now. He's Okay."

"Good.... " she paused for a while and wiped tears off of her face. "I am sorry. I didn't expect... I didn't plan on..." 

"You don't have to apologize. I am glad I came on time." He let his hand squeeze her shoulder and stood up. 

"Yes..." She looked away and leaned her cheek into her warm palm. "I have always thought I was okay with the idea of death. I thought I would be serene when I die but I wasn't." 


Castiel tilted his head so he could look at her. He felt her fear of
The moment he entered the motel room the fight took place at. It filled the air, turned his stomach up and down and even in the astral plane he could feel it. She clenched her fists and kept talking. 

" I don't want to leave him...I don't.... the first thing I was thinking when I realized I was dying was that I didn't want to leave him alone." -he wouldn't be alone because he would still have team free will but she knew he wouldn't handle her death as well as the others. She also knew she didn't want to die because he was there in her life. "I just found him, Castiel. I just found him and I don't want to lose what we have. I am not ready to die." She admitted, her tears finally rolling down her cheeks. She wiped them off of her face and hid her face with both her hands. "I don't want to die... I'm scared." 

"You're in good hands, Oya. I won't let you die. I promise you like I promised Dean I won't let it happen." He squeezed her shoulder tighter, in a feeble attempt to comfort her and it did bring some support and lightened her mood for a minute. He vanished, for he was busy saving her and left her soul to try and relax.

He watched her actual body writhe underneath his hands. The superficial wounds did heal and he succeeded in stopping her bleeding but there was so much damage to her vital organs that repairing them would require some time. Castiel was not as powerful as he used to be. The rise of Metatron had seriously weakened the angel but he was still able o perform "miracles." He had to try his best, for Dean who was walking in circles, already blaming himself for letting Oya be on her own. Deep down he knew it wasn't his fault but he was on the verge of losing her and that was..... he couldn't accept it. Castiel received a call from Sam and took it. 

"I'm quite busy right now Sam. I can't really speak." 

"I know. I'm sorry but How is she?" 

"She's gonna be okay. Both of you, let me work so I can save her. You did the right thing when you called me. Now leave the rest up to me." 

"Uh... okay. Okay. Just... ring us when you're done." 

Sam hung up the phone and gave a crooked smile to his brother.  Dean's face was clenched and his body was stiff. He couldn't just stay there. How the whole body wanted to turn around and go to where she was but they were working a case. He had to trust Castiel. He had to. He had to! Dean had not said a lot of words but his mind was going
Wild. As soon as he heard her strangled voice and realized she needed help, flashes crept into his mind. The first time they met, her taunts, her laughter, those damn ugly aprons she always brought back, her smiles, those fingers into his hair, her smiles... what was he gonna do without all of this? Shit! Mind-absently Dean was stroking his pendant, hoping she could feel his presence through the pendant she sculpted him.  Oya felt her heart become warmer and dried her tears. She put her hand over her chest and smiled softly. "Dean..."  he was thinking of her, he was giving her his support and she could feel his presence from a thousand miles away. A strong connection that transcended distance, and astral planes. Love...


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment