Thursday, January 2, 2020

Doya: New Year, Same Me

"New Year, same Me. Like the tacit agreement we always have, Dean and I would not give in to that "transformation" bullshit. We're good, thank you very much.

I wouldn't want to trade the Dickhead I have for someone "proper". I wouldn't want him to be different and if really I was pressed about him accommodating me, the only thing I'd want him to do less is to sacrifice himself for my greater good. I mean.. I don't want him dead, yo! The only issue is that it's usually part of who we are; he gives up on his life, I give up on mine, Hell, Sam even does it so how can we tell each other not to do what's in our DNA? I can't change him and he can't change me so... why change?

I'm part of his family and that's all I ever needed. He's part of mine (Sarah and Joshua Thomas are my only family left after all). That's all. that's all... It's even more than what I expected to have. This new year, I just want to spend more time with him, work more cases with him, keep on building what we are building because I like what we have and I don't want it to change. So, yeah, Happy New Year from Bitch and Dickhead. "

No comments:

Post a Comment