Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year: Elpis and Pride

I welcome this new year with an optimistic vision. I know that it took us so long to finally find each other. I know you had to sacrifice a lot in order to have me back and now that you are back together as a different being, and I lost what we had in the past, I think that this new solstice year is going to help us build a stronger bond between the two of us.

I fell for this new version of you. Slowly, but surely, this new flame is going to be nurtured until it grows into a bright brasier. I would love you with eternal passion, undying loyalty and a constant need to push us further up. I fell in love with you a new "you" and despite being disappointed when I first realized it, I am embracing it. I stayed true to my vows tot he older version of you. I told him I would find you again and my love for you would never falter. Today, this is even truer because I love you more than I ever loved you before. I understand what Sitäa meant when she said that the love I had for older you was puppy love. This... right here, is the real deal, the type of love that would make me erase my own existence if that meant finding you and loving you again. I'm excited for the new year to come because we will enact our vengeance. it will finally happen and those who wronged us would only have their tears to cry. I'm very much looking forward to making it happen... with you.

I love you, Meus Rex;"

No comments:

Post a Comment