Friday, July 3, 2020

MOET: Have you felt it?

Have you ever felt it? the words at the tip of your tongue that die out because you can't gather the strength to express yourself. There is this strong desire to come undone and stop pretending to be strong just for a minute that pushes you to your limits.. but still, you redefine your limits. Still, you make sure that nobody can see you cry. Here comes the moment you want to scream "I need you." but you stop yourself from ever doing so because the very hand that could help you out of the water, can very much drown you on a whim. Or, eventually, they would be taken down with you because that's what you do, isn't it? that's what you do. you take everyone with you.

So what can we do? What is left to do? All that is left is faith. Faith in the good nature of those we love, Faith in their ability to love us even though we keep disappointing them. Faith int heir ability to be strong and keep the path to the Light open long enough for us to cross safely. Faith in your own ability to climb the stairs to safety and well-being; Faith in your ability to heal. Because you can heal and you will, with time.. maybe a little... maybe a lot more. Have you ever felt it? the need to let go? just. let go and close your eyes because you've been extremely tired and you can't move anymore. I can't move anymore. I can't keep going. I need my rest, I need to stop. I need to stop...But Faith keeps me awake. it keeps me standing. it keeps me going.

So I guess I'm not done yet.

# Misadventures of Eros and Thanatos: Have you ever felt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment