Saturday, June 5, 2021

GoT (Modern): Targaryen beauty

 GoT (Modern):  Targaryen beauty


A/N: It's just a moment between Bäahal and Bäahal with a few flashbacks from a conversation she had with Jaime. <3 I love our babies.


xxxx


Bäahal laid her head into the pillow, her breath was short and her chest was heaving up and down at a fast pace. her eyes were wide open and a smile crept on her lips as she was recovering from a moment of solitary pleasure. She sucked on her bottom lip and ran her hand over her belly and up her chest. she feathered touched her neck and let her digits on the plump bottom lip, tasting herself  in the process while she was catching her breath. She had to release the tension that had built up since the last time she saw Jaime and was satisfied with the efforts she'd just made. her skin was covered with a light coat of sweat, that made it glisten against the soft moonlight. her silver hair crowned her face and stuck to her breasts and back, giving the Targaryen beauty the appearance of a fairy or a goddess. Whichever that was, it was undeniable that Bäahal was among the most beautiful women of the whole world. Daenerys and her were called the world's Eight wonder because of their unique beauty and while it had some advantages, it was mostly a curse. 


Targaryens were known for their beauty, their silver hair and purple eyes but some were born with an average beauty (enhanced by their features) while others were absolutely breathtaking. "Stuff made by Gods" as Bäahal would often joke. Her siblings were all among the most talked about Targaryens nd were unanimously considered to be the most beautiful people of the whole Dynasty. Rhaegar turned heads, was called the God Among Men and  rumours had it that some people killed themselves upon being rejected by him -which was a lie but whatever-, Viserys was considered the black sheep of the family, the quintessential bad boy and one the most handsome man you'll ever meet. -He was less handsome than Rhaegar but again, Rhaegar was called a God wasn't he?- Daenerys was the silver queen, the most sought out single woman of the planet with countless suitors trying to get in her favour. (probably because she also was the head of the family- and Bäahal? well, they had nothing on her. She was unique. 


"You have such a crass mouth, Firecracker." #Jaime said in a chuckle as he was catching his breath#


"But that's one of the most endearing thing about me, isn't it my Golden Lion?" #She grinned, rolling on her side to look at him. Jaime's emerald eyes were staring at her intensely as both were smiling at each other.#


"I have to agree with you on that. There's a lot I like about you." #He admitted, running his hand over her soft cheek and pushing her hair behind her ear.# "There's a lot I like about us.. us right there."


"This is our time... this.. this I like too." #She looked at his chest, avoiding his gaze for a minute for she felt her cheeks turn red. They both were busy and they both had talked about not being able to see each other outside his place for safety measure. Daenerys was already suspecting she was seeing someone and in order to protect her Golden Lion, Bäahal thought she would keep things the way he suggested them. she didn't mind keeping things to herself, but she soon found it very restrictive to not be able to leave his place. It was frustrating the heiress not to be able to take him on a trip and show him around and that was prompting her to figure things out.# "I like a lot of things about you too Jaime. I don't think I would be able to stop seeing you."


"Oh? and why is that, Bäahal?" #He cupped her cheek and stroked it with his thumb. She was so beautiful in this moment, vulnerable yet determined. Her gaze was intense, it always was when she was looking at him and having seen her react or look at other people through her phone or on tv, he knew this gaze was for him and him alone.#


"Have you seen your face, Jaime? Have you heard the tone of your voice? have you felt how warm it is? How many shivers it sends down my spine whenever you're talking? You're a lot of fun, always keeping me on my toes, always taking care of me when I'm here. you're so warm and so comfy. I love being in your arms. I love talking about anything with you, make and unmake the world at night." #Her hand ran over his hairy chest as she rested her forehead against his.# "I like to know what you think about things, how you're teasing me and how you make me laugh... you make me feel...you make me feel normal, and cared for....and I care for you. I'm into you Jaime and  I- I want to spend more time with you that's all. I'll figure things out, I'll make it so you could go with me to that beach of Naath. I'll make it so we can have a whole privatized space just for the two of us and maybe... maybe meet in public too." #she sighed and closed her eyes.# "I dream of a day we would be able to dance together at a gala. Some sort of publicity stunt.. can you imagine?#


The silver haired heiress remembered his face when she asked the question. He was serious, intense, his jaw was locked and she could feel he was processing what she was saying and what it meant. She was into him, Plain and simple. It felt like a relief, to know that she felt something deeper for him and he wasn't just a fun time for the young woman. Alone in her room, the young woman sighed and rolled on her side. her room was feeling lonely. she was having more and more issues going back to her house, her bedroom felt so empty that she couldn't ignore it anymore. She missed Jaime and perhaps instead of just missing him, she could text him. why run around in circle when she could let him know what she wanted? Bäahal was unique in that of all the Targaryen siblings, despite the obviousness of her brown skin that set her apart from the rest of the family, her personality was different. she didn't care about family feud, she didn't care about protocols, she didn't have time with fakeness. Bäahal was straight forward, honest, and she put her heart out there. Jaime knew this but he wasn't ready to talk about it, yet.


-TBC-




No comments:

Post a Comment