Sunday, September 5, 2021

Doya: On the road to Pluto: Back on track

 A/N: I love my babies. :) this time they're working on a completely different case. Pluto is obviously an ominous shadow on the road but they still have to deal with less serious/threatening monsters.


xxxxxx


Oya yawned as she opened the door of her bedroom. She had just finished training and was getting ready for a shower. Ever since Rowena settled in the bunker, the hunter became crankier than usual. She couldn't fully trust the witch, so prior to her arrival, she had set up a few traps and cameras so she would be able to watch her but Rowena found the cameras and disabled the traps. Enraged, the ebony hunter didn't know how to get rid of her anger except training. She exhausted herself, worked up some sweat, and was now in dire need of a shower. When she pushed the door open, she was welcomed by a Dean who was reading the newspaper, already looking for a new case to work. He quickly realized that he couldn't decently expect Oya to get along with Rowena or handle the stress of having her home. They couldn't stop working, so a case seemed to be the right thing to do. It would take their minds off of the Pluto Case and would definitely help them protect innocent lives. 


Oya dabbed on her forehead the towel she used for her training and sat on the bed. Her hazel eyes shifted from the wall to Dean who was still laid on the bed, the newspaper in his hands.  She lifted a brow and dabbed the sweat off of her forehead. Dean glanced at her, then back at his paper. Oya sucked at her bottom lip and took a deep breath while she rolled her head. Dean glanced at her again and this time he gave a small smirk. she was in a good mood, apparently, she had spent her frustration in the training room. She kicked her shoes off and climbed onto the bed, so she could rest her back against the bed headset. she crossed her legs together and glanced over her arm, to the newspaper Dean was reading. He knew, by the face she made, that Oya was about to ask him what he was doing with the newspaper, so he cut her short. 


"I'm looking for a new case to work with you."


"Ah! finally! we're not staying here any longer with this witch!"


"Oya! you promised you wouldn't start with Rowena." -He curbed a brow and Oya rolled her eyes-


"Half-promised! I promised I would leave her the fuck alone, but if I decide to actually rant about her, I will goddamn do it, Mr. Winchester!" She said, wrapping her arms over her chest. 


"Fine. you do you as long as you don't pollute my ears!" -He was teasing her, but hid his smirk so she could react and gently poke his arm.-


"Shut up Dickhead!" She stuck her tongue out and then rolled her eyes hard. "Fine! I won't talk about her, what is it to say about her anyway?" She mumbled and then rolled on her side so she could look at Dean. "What are you reading?"


"I've just answered you!" -He snorted.-


"I know that! I'm asking you what case are you reading! anything interesting so far?"


"Nope. classic murder stories. so far nothing that looks like a monster is involved." He sighed and put the paper on his chest so he could look at Oya with his bright green eyes. "What are you looking at, Bitch?"


"You, Dickhead!" -She smirked and then rolled on her belly so she could go on her knees. In a matter of minutes, she was now straddling Dean and had tossed the paper on the bed where she once laid.- "I was looking at you. I need to take this stress away." -She purred, rocking her hips and eliciting a moan from the hunter.


"O..." -He groaned, before placing both hands on her hips and stopped her from moving.- "You're unfair."


"No. not unfair....upset."-She pointed out before adding- "But also very excited to be leaving the place soon to work with you." -She rocked her hips again and yanked her head back. "Where are we going this time?"


"Depends..." -She protested and that made him chuckle "Oya.. you're acting like a spoiled brat. what's going on?"


"I need to do something, Dean. away from the bunker and from Rowena. I tried to let go of my anger but she betrayed me and it's really difficult for me to stand her redhead's ass." She puffed some air into her cheeks and bent forward so she could kiss Dean. He returned her kisses and chuckled in between their lips as she assaulted his mouth with several kisses. "I need out, Dean. I need fresh air.. let's take the first case we find and let's go."


"It doesn't work like this, you know that." -He tried to reason with her but she was attacking him with her lips, now gently suckling the chin strap and ran her fingers under his shirt. he couldn't fight it anyway, mostly because she was enticing him. she felt good against his frame, her small and curvy body was appealing to the hunter who couldn't tear his eyes off of her shiny skin, wet black curls, and tight sports get-up;- "Oya!"


"What???" She stopped kissing him and put both hands on his chest. "Alright. I'll give you a minute or two to recover." -She grabbed the newspaper and started to look out for the local news. "You know, Dean? It's true that I am upset, but to be very honest, I feel several things at the same time. First,, you know I'm angry at Rowena and really not thrilled by her presence here and the fact we need her to defeat Pluto. but she's our best chance, I got that part right!" She then furrowed her brows as her eyes scanned the news. "But I'm also very pleased to have a few days off. I love hunting, would gladly go back to doing it, but I'm also very happy I get to spend some time with you. some quiet time together." She then pulled the paper down, exposing her face and grinning from ear to ear.


"Go on.. how else do you feel?"- He said, his hands now stroking her thighs as his green eyes were staring at her. -


Oya was gorgeous. there was no denying it. she had some big luscious afro hair. it was versatile so, at times she would braid it, at times she would keep them wet and curly, other times they were dry and afro, other times they were down and silky. this time it was down and silky but the sweat was slowly turning it back being afro and that made him smile. he loved her hair no matter what. he loved her face, those features that he couldn't see anywhere else. her perfect cheekbones, the plump lips, the soft yet marred skin. his eyes went from her thick thighs to her taut belly and her ample chest. Oya was a pint-sized dream that came true. Dean couldn't help himself and let his hands insist on her hips, massaging them with his large firm hands. He raised his eyes up to her face and smiled at her now that she was all smiling. 


"Pfffttttt you're not fair..." -She whispered, rolling her head before she ran her hand up to his cheek. "But... I've been thinking lately about the whole Pluto affair. Yes, it scared me. I would have died if Castiel had not come to me and this thought fucked me up, Dean. The idea of losing you and the rest of Team Free Will was unbearable. I couldn't leave you behind. I couldn't....." She sighed and dropped her head low, allowing her hair to tickle his face. "I was able to go past this. it took a while but I managed to get better. I managed to feel better. I managed...to see how lucky I am to have you all... but you especially." She cupped his neck and leaned her forehead against his. "You are my home, Dean. you are my everything. ...." She whispered before she pressed her lips to his. "And I feel damn lucky to be able to wake up to you, every day. every day...So...To hell with Rowena, I want to spend the day with you and then once we've decided where to go, I want us to leave. Deal?"


"Deal!"  He smiled. to be honest, her words made his heart flutter and soar into his ribcage. he knew that Oya was having a hard time speaking her mind. He knew that she meant each and every word she used in her sentence and he knew that he felt the same. Oya was home. Oya was his. He was Oya's. there was no doubt about it. they've been together for years now. they've been together for so long that Dean didn't hesitate and told her "You're my home too, Oya. You can be sure of that. I can tell you that much. you're my home and my home is my most sacred place." He repeated, pressing his lips to his. 


"Show me!" -She whispered in between their lips and then kissed him with more urgency. she didn't need to ask him twice for the blonde hunter to show Oya just how much he meant his words. Things would start again and they were back on track.-

No comments:

Post a Comment