Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Before you go -Smut-

 

I was afraid I could lose her. Perhaps this prompted me to desperately make love to her in a bid of keeping her with me. I knew she had to leave, she was needed, yet I was selfish in my desire to keep her to myself for one last night. My hips were thrusting forward, making sure I was buried deep inside her with each stroke. I was holding her legs with my powerful arms, keeping them spread while my fingers were digging into her supple flesh. She loved when I was passionate when I let her know without a word that I was ready to give her the whole universe if she asked me to. Her fingers were holding onto my shoulders, scratching the skin there as I hit a sensitive spot inside her. A growl, a moan and she opened her eyes to look at me. I watched intently, studying every curve of her face, every sound I could elicit. I watched as she was sweating, her hair was stuck to her face, sweat was beading on top of her delicious flawless ebony skin. God, She was fucking gorgeous!

 

I didn’t mind her nails on my skin, scratching so hard she drew blood to her fingers. I didn’t mind her louder and louder moans for they were music to my ears... I didn’t mind feeling her legs clench around my waist as I pounded into her sweet wet core. I wanted to speak to her, tell her how beautiful she was and how lost I would be once she leaves. I wanted to tell her that it’d been a while since we’ve been together and I had missed this intimacy. I had words, plenty of words that died at the back of my throat. I couldn’t speak, not when I was so deep into her warm folds.  Our kiss spoke for us. It was ferocious, delirious, a battle of wills. We were so into it that I forgot to stop and breathe. I wanted to devour her, taste her, become one even more. My hips bucked harder and her breasts jiggled underneath me while our kiss strangled our moans.

 

 

I was fucking her with urgency, far differently than usual. I think she understood how much I needed her and I guess she felt the same given her frantic hip thrusts matching mine. I wanted to love her and let her know that she would forever have a house in me. I was her home and she was mine. I supported her as she supported me. Perfect lovers, perfect harmony! yet words failed me.  Her screams, however, encouraged me, mostly because I knew she wasn’t much of a screamer and if I got her to that point, that meant I was doing a great job. She was losing control. Her folds were massaging my cock, milking it softly, and taking me straight to the edge. I knew I would cum. It only was a matter of minutes. I felt her feet against my calves and I bucked so hard that I swear to God, the bed cracked. I pushed her upwards, against the bed headrest and I stopped there.

 

I gasped, struggling to take my breath back. She spoke french, words I barely understood, and some who let me understand she was loving it. She was already close to the edge, just a nudge from me and she would also cum. I had to make her cum first. I had to make her surrender completely. I needed to gather my strength a minute. I felt sweat drop onto her chest, while my hair was soaked with it and stuck to my forehead and neck. She didn’t mind. Her soft and gracile hands cupped my cheeks and she stroked them. Her eyes, oh, those eyes… were staring at me as if there was a fire in them. It all started with her gaze anyway. The way she set her eyes on me, literally inviting me to our bedroom and let me know that she wanted me. How could I say no? It all started with them and it continued with them. That jolt of pleasure went down my spine as I  pressed my lips to hers in a searing kiss. I wasn’t myself anymore, I was an animal sex-driven and love lusting animal. I was completely hers. She could have asked me anything and I would have signed for it. She could have told me she wanted kids, I would have given them to her. Anything for my queen, anything for my beloved. But she didn’t ask for any of this. She simply caught her breath back and cupped both my cheeks in a soft embrace.

 

« I love you. » Was all she said. It was a quiet one. An assertive one. I guess a reminder of her feelings for me. They would never wane off, they would never end. They were here to stay. She loved me and I loved her. She spoke for us because words were still stuck at the back of my throat. All I could do was put our foreheads against the other and nod quietly. I knew she loved me, I knew she wouldn’t leave me and I was ready to let her go after she felt the same. So I resumed fucking her, picking up a slow and hard pace, hitting all the right spots inside her. I could feel her quivering pussy reaching its near completion. She was just an inch away from climaxing so I wrapped my hand around her throat, delicately so she wouldn't choke and suffocate. I encouraged her. My voice, gruff and low was now whispering to her ear, urging her to cum for me and she obliged. I felt the familiar squeeze and the warm eruption of her love juices. I felt her give in to me, chest jutted towards mine, back arched and feet on a frenzy. I watched her shut her eyes and moan loudly while her hands were holding onto me for dear life. She was beautiful, so beautiful when she came that I couldn’t help but thrust harder, riding her orgasm while about to reach mine. She said my name, several times -I lost count- and then, just when I least expected, stared at me with so much intensity I came undone and inside her.

 

I gave her my love that night. I gave her everything and she took it without hesitation. She took me in, all of me, and I was lost into her, all of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment