Friday, October 1, 2021

Happy 3 years!

 Happy 3 years!



Do you remember when we took this picture? It was a few months after we first met. I had no idea of the beautiful future ahead of us. We had such a beautiful night, Not the first, but definitely a template of what was to come in the next 3 years. It just went by so fast, I can’t believe we’ve already been in each other lives for this long, and yet, it feels as if we’ve been knowing each other for decades. I bless this day, the day we met each other. From the beginning you’ve always been a nice and supportive person, we became work partners and I jokingly called you Main Husband (this one will stick for ages :p sorry not sorry) because I thought we completed each other well. And we did. We were already a team and a good one.

We got to experience a lot of things together, the good, the bad, and the ugly but we always did it together. 3 years later and I feel that our bond became even stronger. You love me like nobody ever did before and I hope you know that I love you just as much and would always do my best to make you feel happy, loved, and cared for. That’s all I ever wanted for you. So, my dear Main Husband, Happy Anniversary 😊 May we have a wonderful 4th year, full of new challenges, joys, and celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment