Sunday, October 3, 2021

GoT: Hold me

 Hold me. Hold me as if we wouldn’t live to see another tomorrow. Hold me as if we would never be able to be together. I can’t think of an alternative. I can’t think of a world where you are not in. Jaime, my sweet Jaime, my lovely Jaime. You are everything to me. You are my love, my life, my world. I knew from the moment we met that our connection would go beyond distance and time and my heart knew before my head, that I would lace my destiny with yours. I am afraid, very afraid of what lies ahead for us to face. I am very aware of how complicated our situation is and of how much you want to do the right thing. I support you. Always and forever! I support your desire to protect your family and avoid anything that could jeopardize their good relationship with my sister. I support your desire to protect me from the Havok our love could create, but I cannot accept losing you. I cannot accept to stop loving you. I cannot accept being apart from you. Is it being selfish? I guess so. But didn’t I deserve to be selfish?


Hold me. Hold me tight, please! I don’t want to wake up tomorrow if tomorrow is without you. I don’t want to leave our bed and the warmth of your body against mine. I don’t want to leave your embrace, because, in the dead of the night, the only thing keeping me sane and safe is you. I have been searching for a reason to be alive, to enjoy my freedom. I discovered what love was with you and now, now I realize that I will lose you, I am suffocating. I found you! I found you, my love, and now, now I can’t let go of you. Please, understand my request. Understand where I come from. Understand that all I want is to make you happy and make you feel loved and wanted because you deserve to feel loved and safe in a world. I found my purpose with you. I found my purpose with you and  I won’t give up on you. I can’t. I don’t want to. So please, hold me, hold me because if tomorrow we can’t hold each other, I want to remember you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment