Sunday, October 3, 2021

Kyreris: the Promise

 

I could go on about all the things I love about you. I could go on and find excuses for my possessive behavior.  I’ll never clip your wings, I can promise you that. I can’t, however, promise I would never seek your company, nor carefully look at whoever is trying to get close to you. See, I want to protect you. I know you’re capable of doing so yourself and if anything, Dornes is a lesson I’m not going to forget. What I won’t be able to do, is watch an asshole come and bother you, and do nothing about it. What I won’t be able to do, is let another man tell me how much he wants to fuck you and what he’ll do to make you as if you were his. I’m not having that. I’m not having that shit. I refuse to let scumbags like the one at Dornes treat you like you are some meat and get away with it. I have that temper, I have to admit. I have that terrible temper that makes me see red and makes me want to destroy whoever and whatever makes me angry. I have a tendency to want to protect those I care about. The list is very short and you are in it. So I won’t apologize for wanting to protect you. I can’t promise I won’t beat the crap out of an asshole who disrespected you but I can promise you that I will try to keep you from crying because of me. I can promise you that. I will try! The gods know what love can do. And it turns out that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment