Friday, October 9, 2015

Just like before -Katarina x Asma x Marcos-

Katarina and Marcos belong to my friends and respective owners C. and J. Asma belong to me. 

xxx

She was sitting still on the chair, with her arms behind her back and her delicate hands entrapped with pearly beads. Her body was a work of art, one that Gaea was extremely proud of. He stared at her, with arms crossed over his chest while he was still holding the belt in his right hand, the very one that left red and hot marks on her soft skin.
A third player appeared and wrapped her arms around Death's waist. She kissed his shoulder blade and leaned her head against the hard and chiseled arm of her husband. It always was a game they loved to play together, the three of them. One where they could unleash their passion, blow some steam off, living their crazy fantasies. A moment none of them had enough lately, so when Asma finally visited the couple, they took the opportunity and soon clothes flew off, hands were tied up and feelings intensified.
"How do we begin?" -She asked, licking her glossy red lips as she played with the leather belt-
"I have a pretty good idea Vixxsin. She's ripe."
"Ohhh... I see.." She planted another kiss on his shoulder, leaving her red imprint on him as she walked towards the young woman with pink hair that was waiting on the stool. She was arching her back to expose her best assets and pretended not to be ready for what was coming next while she actually was begging for it. Elise bent slightly forward and grabbed her chin. "My.. my.. my.. what took you so long to come visit us?"
"......I don't know. Maybe I wanted to build things up to this moment? What do you think? Have I been a bad girl?" She mischievously asked, pouting a little bit, while her dark-haired lover grabbed her cheeks, ever so softly.
"I think you've been very very bad... very very bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment