Friday, April 22, 2016

Batman v superman: SPOILERS. Observation N°10: Birth and Rebirth


émoticône gr I invite you to read the previous 9 if you're interestedBirth and RebiSo, like I said, I'm just going to talk about what truly caught my attention in the movie. It's just flowing as it comes to my mind so forgive the lack of expertise. You don't have to agree with me of course, it's just me trying to explain why I love that movie.
I will finish with this one. because it's short and because I am getting really tired of thinking and writing XD
Birth: 
-the birth of Doomsday. He's the blood of Lex blood but ALSO like I said, the manifestation of his rage, anger, pain, and hatred. He also could embody the feelings of the people who hate on Superman or fear him or even fetishize him. (I think this word is misspelled)
-The Rebirth of Batman/Bruce Wayne: He strayed away from his usual self, from his self-imposed rule, from his moral code. He was the shadow of himself until Superman's humanity and sacrifice brought him back to his own humanity.; He is reborn at the end of the movie, learned from his mistakes, found a new purpose to live. it's so important and so symbolic. that ending was really interesting. I now know that
-Rebirth of Superman. He was born Kal-el but he was still a kid so he can't remember that. He was raised as Clark Kent, was born again as Kal-El in MoS and had to adjust himself to being both Kal-El and Clark Kent. When he finally found some balance (a false one if you take a closer look. please read my observation of Superman). He has to give up on everything AGAIN. face his humanity for once and for all and embrace Death. The most vulnerable thing he could have done was to die. The most humane thing he could have done was to sacrifice himself. He does so, he will be reborn. Not as Kal-El, not as Clark but as Superman. He would FINALLY be Superman once he comes back to life. it was necessary for him to finally achieve his ultimate goal. bring REAL Hope to people.
-Birth of the Justice League:
Do I even need to explain??? Early stages it is but it always began with the Trinity so. it's done émoticône grin
With this, I'm finally done with my analysis! I didn't think I could end up with 10 big stuff to talk about. I tried to tone it down and be short. I can't even think anymore émoticône smile I appreciate the support and you being all gentle and respectful émoticône smile if you liked it I'm even happier émoticône grin Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment