Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another day has come -Angst/depression/vent piece

And then we must rejoice for another day has come
Another day filled with the unshed tears of the day before
A powerful feeling of loneliness that no one can understand, not even me
Has washed upon me, forcefully tearing apart any last feeling of fulfillment
And I watch from afar others living the life I could have lived
If only I wasn't the person I ended up to be,
If only I wasn't the person I couldn't help but be

But then we must rejoice for another day has come
Adding up to the endless list of days that passed, happy or bitter ones
Tomorrow could be happier, tomorrow could be brighter
And the Lord must forgive me for I am not ready
I don't know how it feels when one is extremely happy
Bits and pieces here and there, that's what I allow myself to take

For I know, at last, how it feels when everything is gone and when I'm too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment