Saturday, February 16, 2019

Doya : I need you

A/N: A little moment spent in Oya's head on V-Day. We both know how she feels about him, but the words didn't want to leave my head so here they are :p 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


At the end of the day, there is nothing I would trade you for.
I want to come home to you, despite being bruised and battered by monsters I hunted.
I want to come back to you, who are my home and my anchor to this world.
It's crazy isn't it, how much space someone can take in your mind?
I thought I was done with all that. I thought I buried my feelings a long time ago.
There was nothing but ruins left when Fabrice died when my family was slaughtered.
There was nothing but rubble, and grey and darkness, or so I thought.
« This is it. The old Oya is dead now. » I said to myself, wishing her away.
« This is it. There's nothing more to do but take as many monsters with me as I can »
All of these were delusions I created in order to escape from my true desire.
My will to live. My will to be happy and rebuild myself and the life I once had.
I found it with you, my soulmate, I found peace with you in this chaos of a Life.
Here we are, on valentine's day. A day both of us don't like very much.
I could care less about the holiday, about the ads and commercials around it,
But I care that we're not spending the day together. I care that you're miles away...
I care that I have this gut feeling that you might need my help and I should find you.
I care that All I crave right now is you. I crave your touch. I crave your embrace.
I crave your comfort in the middle of the night when nightmares kick in.
I crave your kisses, your moans in my ears, and your beautiful face that says «More »
I need you. I know it has nothing to do with the day itself, Fuck Valentine's Day.
I need you with me because that's how I feel. I miss my home, I miss you.
I can never go back to the life I used to live before I met Sam and You.
I can never go back to being alone,
How could I when the air I breathe is you?
How could I when I am living, only when you are with me?
I miss you, that's how I feel tonight.
I need you, that's what I know tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment