Sunday, July 14, 2019

GoT: he kissed me

(GoT)

"it was just a kiss. nothing to make a fuss about. it was just lips pressed against lips, with little to no intensity to it. A moment spent away trying to forget about the tragedy to come. It shouldn't have sent shivers down my spine, or blood up to my cheeks. it shouldn't have filled my heart with desire, let alone emotions I can't decipher. The knight bid me farewell but by doing so, he left a print on my heart. A kiss... it was nothing but a kiss and yet, I felt swept off of my feet. I felt the strong urge for more, the desire to explore.

But I won't. I can't. tomorrow he's gone. tomorrow he'll return to his sister and I would be left alone with frustration as a companion. I would be left with the burning memory of his lips against mine, the warmth of his body pressed against mine and the smile that crept on his lips in between kisses. Is it so bad? there are worse ways to part ways. I should be sad tonight, I should feel desperate, and yet at this very moment, all I feel is a party in my heart. He kissed me. that's all that matters to me right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment