Thursday, February 27, 2020

GOT jaime and baahal : why I love you

I remember clearly, the day I told you that I was in love with you. I remember your brother telling me that he could understand why I fell for you. His attention was only on your looks, the outside. I don't blame him. You are a handsome man. Your eyes are sharp, sometimes hard but always kind. I see no evil in them, even when I try hard. Your hair is beautiful, blonde, untainted and silky at the tip of my fingers. Your jaw is square, chiseled by the gods themselves. You have this natural presence about you, the way kings carry themselves, commanding, assertive, determined and I think that despite what many would say, your limb doesn't make you less beautiful. I never even knew you before. I knew the man with the golden hand. Your looks are attractive but your very being is.
Missandei used to tell me that love hides in small details. She loved Torgho Nudho for who he was and the little million things that made him and when I look at you, that's what I see. little things that make me smile, little things that remind me of you, little things that draw me towards you. You're brave, loyal, dedicated to the ones you love. You're incredibly sentimental despite this cold face you always make. I saw you care for your family, for humanity and I saw you fight for it. I saw you strike alliances and even make a truce that went against your best interest because you thought of others. you have a sense of sacrifice I very much appreciate and you see the good in other people too.
I used to think that being a seasoned warrior, you might have turned sour.. but your heart is still fresh, still capable of love, still capable of good. I heard it in the way you spoke of your late children. I heard it in the way you spoke of Cersei... in the way you speak of Tyrion. There is tenderness in your heart.. passion. Life. I saw it in the way you spoke to me. how could I not fall in love with you? Tell me, Lord Jaime.. how could I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment