Wednesday, June 3, 2020

This life with you -Doya-


Doya: This life with you

A/N: I just felt really really nostalgic.

xxxxx

Oya was in the kitchen, wearing only one of Dean's tank top and a pair of boxers. She could barely sleep this time, probably because of the heat that was making her sweat more than usual. Her hair was tied on a high bun, allowing her neck to breathe and relieving her shoulders from the weight of her heavy curls. She was humming a lovely lullaby from her childhood, one her mother used to sing to her and turned around so she could face the front door. Dean ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair and leaned against the front door.


« So, now you're sneaking out of the bedroom when I'm trying to sleep? » He fake-complained, his hands crossed above his t-shirt-clad chest. It was very hot, so the older Winchester wasn't wearing his usual flannel pants. Instead, he was wearing a pair of boxers -since Oya stole his tank top to leave their bedroom-.


« Or you could simply say that you miss me, Dickhead. » She said, wriggling her brow and chuckling a little bit. Dean grinned and shook his head. Oya didn't even leave him the choice since she took her commanding tone.


« Or I could, Bitch...but I won't. » He watched as she puffed air into her cheeks and rolled her eyes. Of course, he would do that, just to see her reaction and she reacted quite fast. Her hazel eyes sized him, from head to toe before she turned around and bared her back at him, pretending to be looking for something on the kitchen's counter. « Oya.. c'mon. Give daddy some sugar. » Now, he was teasing her, bent forward as if she was a little girl and pouting his lips for a kiss.


« Are you telling me that I'm too short for you? » Oya furrowed her brows, slightly riled up as he was playing with her nerves. Whether she knew he was just messing with her and wanted her to come closer or not, it worked since she walked towards him and stood her all in front of the giant blonde.


« You're awfully short. » He teased, while his hand gently tapped the top of her bun. « You can't even reach the top of my torso. What am I gonna do with you, Oya? Maybe I could pack you in Baby when I work a case? » She would have spilled water all over him if she had been drinking. Oya was trying to find a clever come-back, something to say so he would know she wasn't playing with him, but nothing came. Nothing ever came out of her during those little games they had, which made her pout harder.


« It's unfair. You always know what to say. » A heartfelt laughter escaped the Winchester's lips and he gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards his frame. That made her chuckle and put both hands on his cheeks.

« Well, I can't help but be awesome. » He straightened his back and pulled her into a hug, helping Oya push herself off of the ground and wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. « There you go. Aren't you more comfortable? »


« Pffttt... maybe. Maybe it would redeem you. » She gently let her fingers brush the back of his neck and nuzzled his nose.


« As if you could be mad with me. » He smirked as she rolled her eyes and pressed her lips to his.


«Mmm. shut up. » She said, kissing his lips before she pulled away and bit her bottom lip. Silence settled between the two of them before she said. « I didn't mean to wake you up. I just felt very hot and sweaty. » She said with another shrug.


« I wasn't able to sleep either. It's okay. » He kissed her neck and shoulder before she gently pulled him into a hug. « I just was wondering if you were doing okay. »


« I am. It's a good day...It's a good day. » She pressed her lips to his forehead. « I've never felt this good in a long while. » She admitted before she looked at his emerald eyes.


« Yeah?  Are you still talking about the kid's case? » He lifted a brow. She shook her head.


« There's a little more. Not just the kid's being saved. I'm home. I came back to you...I care about my job, don't get me wrong, but all I think about when it's all said and done is Home. I'm alive. I'm bruised, but alive and well. »


«Oya... you're my home too. » He said, pressing his lips to hers. She ran her fingers on his cheek and gave him a sheepish smile. « I never thought I could have this, you know? You here, in my life, my partner, my home...It felt like I could never have my cake and eat it too. And you came here and you're making it look easy. » He watched as she got emotional and nodded at his words. She shrugged and planted a kiss on his forehead once again.


« Well... I guess it couldn't have been happier than now. I have the life I've always wanted. I save people, I hunt monsters... I have a family. » She bit at her bottom lip and gently smiled at him. « You are... » Her smile grew in size and made Dean feel warm in his chest. She was so sweet right now, open, relaxed, and honest. He could see the love she had for him in her eyes, in the warmth of her touch, in the soft and bright smile she had on her lips. « You are... » She repeated before she pressed her lips to his, hoping he could feel how much she cared for him. He knew...


He knew...


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment