Thursday, March 10, 2022

Chronicles of the primeval gods: Life of Elpis - The greatest come back.

 (Elpis) 

How ironic it is that after they betrayed you, they now ask for forgiveness. They think they can destroy your very core, wipe you out of the collective memory and pretend that you never existed. How ironic it is that your own flesh and blood tried to ruin you, all because you refused to compromise and to obey. 

I lived bitch.

I survived and I am back in full force now. I couldn’t ve silenced, the whole universe remembers me now. The whole universe is aware of me now. The real me! The goddess who shed her old skin. The goddess who embraced herself, one that wasn’t manipulated into being submissive. One that wasn’t sealed and prevented from using her real potential. I got access to my untapped power and I am true! I am real! I am ME! 

Isn’t it funny, really, when no matter how hard your enemies try to shut you down, you keep coming back stronger, better, harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment