Thursday, March 10, 2022

GoT 'regular': "I have many names"

 "I have so many names and titles: Princess of the Seven Kingdom, Sister of Daenerys I Targaryen. They call me Bäahal the Brave, Bäahal the Saint, Bäahal the Stubborn, Bäahal the Hidden, The Jewel of Astapor, The hero of the Long Night, The Champion of the Last War, The saint of the Small Town Siege...So many titles that certainly mean something. 


They certainly meant something to those calling me all these names. I was true, a thing to my masters, a beautiful jewel to possess and to use at their will. I wasn't even a person. I lost my mother because she tried to help me escape this Hell. I lost my friends because they tried to dream of a better life and tried to run away. I bought my time, killing instead of being violated. I spilled the blood of other people instead of bleeding myself. I broke free but I felt empty. 


They certainly meant something to those who witnessed my victories. I found my long-lost sister, found a family... found my freedom and dignity. I was made whole again. I was walking towards a better life and for me, I was just myself. I was just Bäahal.  I learned more about myself ever since I became a princess. I realized I was far more sentimental than I expected. I am a storm of emotions, the definition of stubborn, loyal and loving. I am just a woman, a multi-faceted one who has a strong appetite for life. 


And I love you, Jaime. And All of this, all of who I am loves all of who you are. With your mistakes, your good judgment, your wits, the good things you did, and the loss you suffered. I love you and I want you to know that I will always fight for you. I will always fight for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment