Thursday, March 10, 2022

DOYA: His girl

 "He calls me cutie. He calls me shorty. He knows I'm cheeky. He knows I kick ass. I guess he doesn't mind his girl having all the flavours otherwise we wouldn't even be a thing. He knows this life is THAT BITCH SHOW (me, I'm the bitch here! self-proclaimed!) and I run it as I see fit.


He calls me cutie. He calls me O. He calls me Bitch just like I call him Dickhead. He says I'm his and the scratches on his back say He's mine. I guess that's what it is. It's ride or die. I guess he doedsn't mind having a girl with all the flavours. He understands me, I understand him, you see? it's ride or die.

Our business is hunting monsters, saving people. We put our lives on the line every single day and except for the victims, nobody knows. Ungrateful work. Dreadful task... it's a burden but also a calling. We chose it. we live through it. We bleed for the World in order to keep it safe.

He calls me softie. I call him goofy. We're both nerdy, we're both needy. we watch each other's back. We save each other's ass. We make sure we're satisfied and happy when we go to bed together. I'm hooked! I'm obsessed! I'm in love. We don't say the words in this house! we don't believe in them. we show it instead and it works for me. Chuck knows it does.

He calls me cutie. I call him handsome.
He means the world to me. He literally makes it worth saving.
And in all this dark and gloom, there is us. There is life.
I devour it as if it was my last meal. I live my life. I fuck my life.
I fuck him too. I love him too. I need him too. I'm his.
yes! I'm his! Periodt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment