Monday, May 22, 2023

headcanon sara

 Affection and Sara: 


"Baby, do you love me? 

Are you going to protect me? 

All of those who claimed they loved me lied to me. 

They wanted something from me, my fame, my money or the sex I could give.

Yet, none of them truly wanted Unnamed Girl. None of them cared. None of them but me. 

I guess I would keep on loving me, keep on saving me, but baby I'm lonely. 


Baby, Do you love me? 

Are you going to break my heart too? 

Are you going to burn my soul too?

All I ever wanted was to be loved, to be seen, to be cared for. 

All I ever wanted was to find my other half, my other me, my better me.

Yet, All I got was blood and tears. All I got was dust and wind... All I got was nothing. 


But I love you, see? 

I love you. I'm willing to bet on you. 

I'm willing to let you come close, willing to let you hurt me. 

Only if that means, I get a chance at being happy. 

otherwise, they'll organize two funerals, yours and mine, so baby... baby, please, love me."



No comments:

Post a Comment