Wednesday, June 17, 2015

journey into cosplaying: part 1 ordering and crafting

So I had a couple of days for me and my friends who are into cosplays as well.  The first  step was the easiest one: ordering items to make my outfit:

thing is, I want to have two outfits: one I would make from scratch and the other I would have crafted by a seamstress :)

First one cost me tons of money (okay, around 80 euros) just because I had so many things to order. I decided to go with a black outfit (let's play safe here) I could use in real life :D

so the body, yoga pants (a little bit looking like spandex), opera gloves, 2 wigs so I could have different styles,  head jewels, and wolverine earrings, as well as an x-men buckle belt, a sash, and a bolero.


The second costume I'll wear would be a blue and white dress I have designed a while ago. I believe it would be the dress I have designed ages ago for Asma to wear. I really liked this and have always wanted to see it worn by me and hopefully by someone else :D I also honestly want to have a great dress I could wear for something special, like a Ball or a wedding or something private between people and me :) or maybe my birthday I don't know.

yes, you can tell I really want to use again my stuff in my daily life. I will order it :) I have to order it.


I decided to craft my own stuff as well;

I did an opera mask inspired by x-force but customized so we could see me better
two X emblems, one gold and black and the other silver and black. one is a buckle belt and the other is a pin's

and then I have crafted Asma's emblem :D

I am super happy with the results :D super proud of myself and of course and hopefully, would show you how it is for real when I'm home.

with love

Kaedegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment