Sunday, November 6, 2016

reach out

There is nothing stronger than a genuine bond between two hearts. 

Genuine care and love are the most powerful motivators. I do believe that if the path I walked wasn't an easy one and sometimes was borderline ugly, it was because I was meant to meet all the wonderful people I have in my life today. Their support, love, and care mean the world to me. I savor it as a sweet revenge for the years of suffering I have endured and still do.

There is nothing more beautiful than a genuine bond between two souls.

I believe we can benefit from uplifting one another.I believe there is not such a thing as loving too much, there is not such a thing as not being enough for someone when love is true. I believe in being completely free to be oneself when you are with people you love free of being judged, free of being restrained and I understood it all when I met true love <3

There is nothing more powerful than a genuine bond between two people.

But a genuine bond takes some time to make, it takes a leap of faith, it takes trust. I feel grateful for those who were patient enough to give me time and space to trust them, look where we are today <3 I love you so much. And although I'd rather not think of the day it would end, I will forever remember the good you left in my life.

So yes, bonds come and go, some are stronger than time and life, others can't last forever. I understand that. But a beautiful bond, whether everlasting or short-lived would forever impact you and that other person forever. So please, be good and genuine and loving towards each other. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment