Sunday, January 13, 2019

Elpis x Pride : not the reunion She wanted

Elpis x Pride: not the reunion She wanted

// for some reason I can't put it on the album. I love you đź’€

Elpis was laying on the lavish couch of her private chambers. There had been no sign of Pride for days, which was stressful to endure for the goddess. She was trapped in the Underworld, locked in there by a spell Pride Casted. It wasn't a situation she was happy about, mostly because she had traded one prison to another. He had her locked and helpless. Elpis was weaker in the confines of the Underworld. Her light couldn't harm the monsters and creatures living in that abyss... at least not until she drew a lot of power from within. Pride knew what he was doing when he took her there.

Her golden eyes stared at empty walls of her chambers and she furrowed her brows. It wasn't fair. None of this was fair. She spent 2000 years locked inside human vessels, forgotten by the whole world and the people she cared about. Yes,  now everyone remembered her. Everyone could feel her warmth again but she couldn't leave her room, not until Pride said so. It made her feel vulnerable, and it made her feel angry because once again she was shoved away, she was far away from him. Her fingers tapped her thigh, as she was trying to contain her anger but her eyes sparkled with murderous intent. He had no rights to do her dirty like that. She didn't even have the time to enjoy her freedom that he yanked it away from her.

"I hate you Superbia! Through and through!" She yelled at, throwing a pillow against the wall.

"I don't think you do." His voice surprised her and she let out a gasp.

"How dare you show up after what you did to me?" She growled at him, standing in a rush and turning around to point a finger at the sin. "You didn't even wait! As soon as Asma fell asleep, I was set free And you brought me here! You didn't have the right to choose for me!"

"I had all the rights! I did it to protect you! And this is how you thank me?"

"Protect me? Tell that lie to your other conquests! Not to me! You decided for me! You did what you wanted."

"I am Pride! I always do what I want! Your barking means nothing to me right now. You are alive and free. You should be grateful instead."

He dryly said. His blue pens turned purple as he stared at the goddess. He understood her anger but he didn't care because he did what was right at the moment. She shone too brightly, she would have been noticed by her siblings and he couldn't take the risk for them to be found. Not yet.

"I am not grateful for you taking me here! I spend an awful lot of time Locked up and you are doing this to me! YOU! Of all people!" She yelled and ran her hand over her face. "I don't even get to see you. Why is that?"

"Is it what this is about? You, not seeing me enough? Are you this petty Elpis?" He sneered. "We are at war. I don't have time for pettiness."

"Then why are you there then?" She asked, crossing her arms against her Chest.

Elpis was way too angry for him to deal with her right now. He did come to see how she was doing and have actual first contact with her but she was impossible as of now so he didn't insist. It was different, for the sin, to finally have the goddess in front of him, Alive and animated than memories of a past life he couldn't have anymore. It felt strange and it bothered him even more that she was upset at him. Embers of a time he had with her made him annoyed at the goddess angry yelling, not because she was yelling but because she was upset. Still, he brushed that away. It didn't matter now.

"Good. I see... you won't answer and you will go. Go away then!  I don't want to see you." She turned around and heard him leave the room without a word. She lifted her brows and felt her eyes fill up with unshed tears. It wasn't the first time she wanted to have with him.

But it was the one she got...

No comments:

Post a Comment