Sunday, January 13, 2019

Doya: are we ready ?

Doya: "Are we ready?"

(for some reason I can't put it in the album)

//💚💚

"Are we ready?"

She asked, climbing onto the bed of Dean's bedroom. -their bedroom if we were technical- Oya was sat on her heels and crossed her arms above her chest.

"Ready for what?"

Dean asked in a bemused tone. Oya had been trying to find a case they could work together but things became complicated when Sarah and Joshua Thomas asked for help. Dean Would have gone with Oya if Sam had not come up with a case they had to work together. So in a couple of months, they had not seen each other a lot.

Oya missed him. Dean knew. She had been clear about it on her numerous texts and videos. She enjoyed working solo but there was a moment she needed to come back home and be with him. Now seemed to be that moment and she was determined not to let it slip away from her. The petite hunter jumped a little on the mattress and crossed her arms tighter.

" for a case, Dickhead! I want to work a case with you! It has been long enough..." she pouted and patted the mattress.

"Ahaha Oya! Does that mean you are missing me?" He lifted a brow and flashed his famous grin that made her swallow hard.

"Maybe I am..." she jumped on the bed again "maybe I am not! It doesn't matter. We have to work together!"

"Doesn't sound like an emergency to me." He teased her and shrugged.

"Dickhead!" -She called out in a pout.-

"Bitch!" -he replied with a soft grin on his lips.-

"Dean! I am serious." She crawled towards him and wrapped her arms around his broad torso. "Are we going to look out for something tonight?"

"Aha... yes. Yes, we will. We can do it now if you want." He said while his arms wrapped around her torso and he planted his lips to her forehead.

"Good. Let me pick my tablet on the nightstand." She outstretched her hand and grabbed her tablet on the nightstand. He stroked her back and watched her check the news. For a while, she was scrolling down on the screen. "Dean?.."

"Mmmmhhhh???" He planted a kiss on her Forehead.

"I did miss you..... I wanted to hurry up and come home to you." She admitted in a soft voice, while her eyes were still staring at her screen.

"And you found me." He simply said, his lips pressed to her forehead.

"And I found you." She looked up so she could press her lips to his and close her eyes. "I will always find you, even if you go to Hell because of Crowley." She chuckled and nuzzled his face.

"You could be crazy like that." He chuckled and kept her close to his strong frame. "But it won't come to that."

"I hope so..." she trailed off and leaned her head back against his chest. "But for now... let's find a case to work on."

"Let's do that." He encouraged, squeezing her tighter than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment