Saturday, January 5, 2019

New Year's Eve solos

Doya:

"New year same me. I think it's ridiculous that people want to absolutely change who they are. I don't want to. I don't want you to. I like the way you are, Dickhead. I like the way you are, even when you are driving me crazy. I don't want any other version of you. So new year same me. I promise I will still annoy the hell out of You. The only thing I want is to keep annoying you... so, new year same you. You have to be careful when you are out there cause  there is someone who would want you to come back to her. That's me. I want you home, in my arms. So no bravado. Not without me. It's ride or die."


XXXX


Elpis and Pride:

"There is this little things mortals like to celebrate. New year. They love to believe that they can change and become anew. They like to think of the next year as some sort of evolution...and I have to say that it is quite enticing. They believe in better days. They believe in future victories. I believe in you. Pride... Superbia... i believe in us. Now hold my hand, kiss me beloved. So we can begin a new."

XxxJaime x Bäahal;


"Do people weep for the lion? Do they hear it roar his pain? I could hear it. I could feel it. I have no doubt that it will all end with blood. He will die because war doesn't spare anyone. I would weep for him.  I told him I would remember him but I didn't tell him I would weep for him."


No comments:

Post a Comment