Sunday, February 13, 2022

COPG: Power Play

 " I love it when Pride squeezes my neck. It’s a very thin line between power and submission. I give him power when he holds my neck, I am at his mercy. I am vulnerable but I am also the most powerful because I trust him. Trust is powerful. Power is erotic and power is our little game. He knows it. I know it and we both get a kick out of this. Oh and his eyes. When they change color I am drawn towards him even more."


Elpis was not a shy goddess. She discovered her sexuality with the one and only Sin, Pride, eons ago but he didn't have to teach her much for she was an eager little pleaser. She discovered her talent in the delicate art of the pleasure of the flesh. She discovered her hunger, insatiable need for Sin and the perfection she was, and the sex appeal that she had. She was playful, she liked a good challenge and Pride gave her that. Pride gave her something no other could and satisfied her desires. 


Elpis was not a shy goddess, but there had been a time when other gods believed they could take her, even against her will. Ares, Poseidon, and some other gods from other pantheons had all tried to make her theirs but all failed where the Sin succeeded. She was oblivious to that power, at least in the millennia prior to her curse. She grew while trapped inside human vessels. She grew and learned from them, emancipating herself from the mental blocks her family placed into her mind. She set herself free and she was relishing in the rush of adrenaline power gave her. 


Elpis brought gods and goddesses to their knees. She brought humans to the doors of madness. She was otherworldly. Her beauty was undisputed but on top of it, it was her intoxicating charm that engulfed everything and everyone in its stride. She was aware of this now and she played with it, much to the pleasure of the Sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment