Thursday, February 17, 2022

Red and Gold: Waiting on Dany's approval

 // Long time no see. 


My Dearest Kyra, 


It has been a while since we last wrote to each other. I miss you. I long for the day I would be able to visit Casterly Roc and hold you in my arms again. How have you been? How have you dealt with your political opponents? Could I call them that? I assume I could since they don't want to accept your ruling and they have been defiant towards you. I know they believe that without Jaime you are but a frail woman but they should know that they ought to be careful next to a lion. 


Life has been softer on my side. Truth be told, your brother Tyrion has even been sweeter towards me. His first duty and his loyalty go to my sister, same as mine, but he also made sure that I was doing fine and I wasn't breaking down. If I were, to be honest with you, I had a hard time accepting distancing myself from Jaime. I had a hard time not reaching out to him, holding him, kissing him. I had to keep my feelings to myself and I have to say that I suffocated from not being able to express my love. 


My loyalty goes to my sister first, then to you and Jaime. I made a promise I intend to keep. Daenerys accepted to reconsider the situation and I made efforts to socialize again with my family, hence why it is softer for me. I will submit to the decision of my sister but I still keep hope that it would favor us. I hope to see you very soon, my beloved friend. I hope to see you, very soon. 


With love, 


Bäahal Targaryen

Princess of the seven kingdoms

No comments:

Post a Comment