Sunday, January 24, 2016

S.O.A: Enter Elias Tobbins

A/N just explaining a little bit of my OC :)  All the rest but Elias Tobbins and Asma Jensen belong to their respective owners

xxx xxx


Elias « Scar » Tobbins stared at the broken bike in front of him with an empty gaze. He still had the spanner in his hand but it was useless. The man wasn't a mechanic and you'd think that after all these years owning a Harley he'd known how to fix it, but this time the damage was beyond his skills. Luckily for him, he was only a few miles away from the next small town: Charming, so he decided to walk his bike over there and see if they could fix it. He could still play in his mind the day he learned about the terrible fate of his family. How his sister-in-law, Carol Thompson discovered the mutilated bodies of her sister and her niece. Both suffered from the hands of the Nordics, a white supremacist gang that couldn't accept in the very least that his wife was a bi-racial saleswoman who made a fortune and came back to her hometown in order to raise her child there. T

hey threatened her, tried to make her leave, called her names and then became more and more violent. If only she left when they asked her to, maybe she would still be alive today. Elias was blaming himself for not having been able to know something was going on. He knew his wife, he knew when she was holding back from him and yet he decided to let her do as she pleased. They only had a couple of weeks left before he could join his family, some business in Chicago was holding him back. Some business. How meaningless it became to him. He slowly went down the gutter, underperforming to the point he lost his job, falling into alcohol and becoming a drunkard, spending days and night asking himself what he did wrong and how he could have saved his family from such gruesome murders. How could a man like him overcome such drama?

He lost his will to live and sunk so deep into depression that he tried to take his own life. The cold metal of the gun against his mouth gave him an epiphany. He needed to avenge his family. He needed to find and kill the people who killed his loved ones. Elias entered the city. He's been to Charming in the past, some ten years ago and he met his wife there. The place didn't change. There still was that restaurant he took Marianne to in order to propose to her. There still was their favorite shop where they had « organic food » she loved so much. He paused for a while as he noticed a new shop, a tattoo one where « get out Nigger » was tagged in red and a singular pink haired woman was painting over it. She paused for a while, grabbed her bottle of Jack and gulped it down before he interrupted her with his gruff voice.

« Excuse me. I kinda broke my bike and I need to fix it. » -She tilted her head to the side and curbed a brow at him.-
« Don't I look busy right now? » -She spat at him before taking another sip of her beverage. -

« I can see that. Listen, I can help you get it done faster if you tell me where I can have my bike fixed. »

«....Sounds fair. I'll save you the troubles There's the Teller-Morrow Automotive Repair nearby.Just pick up this street, turn to the left and then the right. Follow the road for a couple of blocks and then you'll have your Automotive repair. » She then leaned against her front door and crossed her arms over her chest. Their eyes met and for a brief moment, Elias gave her a faint smirk.

« They're kinda making it hard for you as I see. » To which she replied with a slight shrug.

« Nothing I ain't used to. I don't care really. »She sounded like his dead wife.

Elias furrowed his brow for a while, concerned for a brief moment about the safety of this woman but then he reminded himself that if he was back in this town it was to seek revenge.

« Be careful with these people. I heard they were kinda mean out there. » He said walking closer to her.

Asma swallowed hard but kept staring at this complete stranger with a questioning look.He didn't seem to be scared and he looked familiar with the place. She lifted a brow.

« Nothing I haven't seen before. Excuse me, what are you doing? » She said as he outstretched his hand to grab the brush she still had in her hand.

« Keeping my word to you. I said I'd help you go faster with the painting over. »

« I don't need it. » She said, looking up to that huge and broad man before her. He kept moving his hand towards her and in a stupid moment of panic, she dropped her bottle of Jack. When he bent over to start grabbing the shards she shook her head and hands. « Don't! Don't please. It's my mess. I'm gonna clean it. I don't. You don't have to help me paint over that crap. I can do it on my own. Thanks. » She looked at him, uncomfortable to have him this close to her. Elias stepped backward and gave her a sheepish grin.

« Okay, pretty lady. I won't insist. I'll give it back to you someday though. »

« Ah... You sound like I'm going to see you a lot more. » « It might just be that. » He replied as he walked back to his bike. Asma nervously clenched and unclenched her fists until she finally braced herself enough to speak to him.

« Err.... Just in case I might want you to.. keep your word, who should I call? » She said, allowing herself to give him a sheepish smile. He stared at her beautiful face and chuckled lightly.

« A guy named Elias. Elias Tobbins. What about you princess? »

« Don't princess me! The name's Asma. Asma Jensen. » She said, feeling her cheeks burn as obviously he was making her blush for no reason at all. Elias grinned and waved at her with one hand as he took off.

« Well, Be careful out there Miss Jensen. You never know what might come your way. » And he left.

As he walked he had to remind himself that no matter how sweet and maybe naive this woman was, his mind was set on his revenge. His plan was perfect. He could stay in the murder house, their house and from where would begin to investigate. Hopefully, he'd find out the leader and the members of the Nordics. He heard they weren't active anymore but a cockroach would never leave its nasty nest and they would never leave Charming. They might be reformed, they still were a threat he was hell-bent on destroying. The brunet's bloodthirst was torturing him but once he would get his hands on smuggled guns and do a « Punisher » on these guys. As he walked he realized that the pink hottie didn't lie to him and finally found his way to the Teller-Morrow joint. He entered the place and cleared his voice.

« Anybody's here? I'd need a little fixin'. »


He came prepared with a bag full of cash he was able to save during his years spent in a hell hole. Enough to handle the year to come, buy guns, booze, and maybe company. He grabbed the bag and secured his gun on his back. A simple Glock was the gun he registered but Elias knew he'd need better and bigger firearms if he wanted to win this war.

No comments:

Post a Comment