Sunday, January 24, 2016

SOA: the queen and the king and a coffee deal

SOA: the Queen and the King and a coffee deal.

A/N: first time Asma actually saw (from afar) Jax and Jessica and judged them with a prejudiced mind before getting to know them for real She will also meet for the second time, Elias. All but Asma and Elias Tobbins belong to me. Jessica Darling belongs to her owner, my friend. 

Xx  

Asma opened her car trunk to throw her supplies from the grocery stores in when she heard the noise of an engine is turned off and heard a couple teasing each other. Curious, the pink haired tattoo artist lifts her head, fast enough to watch him wrap his hand around the woman's waist and pull her into a searing kiss. Asma wasn't much of a peeping tom but they were slightly pissed at each other and it caught her attention. He was tall, blonde and was wearing a jacket she's been around ever since she settled in. He was handsome but she could only see the gang sign on the back of his jacket and for her, it was enough to classify him as a thug she refused to deal with in the future. Thugs were troubles, they were "dangerous". Her brother should have known better.

He entered the business, messed up and ended up killed. Problem was, most of these gang members loved tattoos and were about 99% of her clients. So she tolerated them as long as they didn't take their shitty business to her. An honest life was more valuable than all the riches a life of crime could give you and she really wanted to stick to that. She heard of the gang the Sons, they were most of her clients and if she had asked around, she would have known that it was Jax Teller who actually parked a few miles away from her and maybe she would have acted differently if she got to know more about him. But right there, Pretty Rapunzel was to be avoided as much as she could. The Sons? They weren't child's play. She heard so many stories from local thugs or drunk Crow Eaters that she really didn't want to mess up with them and he looked like he could kill her in a blink of an eye so she looked away. To the woman being with him.

She was gorgeous, from where Asma stood. She had nice long black hair and a curvy yet slender silhouette. Asma spotted one or two tattoos when she lifted her arm to run a hand through her hair but she equally looked pissed off. Was she a crow-eater? Weren't they all croweaters after all? What good was there to slut your way up to the top dogs of the mafia business?? Asma didn't know, she wanted to judge these women and feel better about herself for at least, not being a slut for criminals and at times she did, but tonight she didn't feel like it. What more could she be if not just an honest person? Did it make her life better ? Objectively it didn't. Her life was shit, she was a lonely drunkard in a neighborhood that hated her black ass. Or so she thought. She was running away from an unpredictable abusive man and since then, had sheltered herself away from people. Was it better? At least these girls fucked fell in love, got married. At least they still had a life. Asma furrowed her brows and groaned. They just were a couple of thugs, people she needed to avoid, people she should belittle because they were living a life of crime....to feel better about herself.

Her trail of thoughts was derailed when a familiar presence took her attention away. Standing a few inches from her was Elias who welcomed her with a smile. She blinked and ran her hand through her pink locks and tried to give him a smile back. It was the first time she saw him since they met and she couldn't explain what he made her feel. Her heart was beating faster and she looked at him with an intense gaze.

« I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you, princess. »

« I'm not scared. I'm surprised. » She replied while tugging some hair behind her ear. The couple vanished so she could focus on Elias. « What are you still doing here? I thought you were gone? »

« Not really. I err, I thought I could stay a couple of weeks around. You know, just to see a couple of old friends and all. »

« Old friends? So you're from Charming then? » She asked while closing her car trunk and leaning against her car. He gave her a sheepish smile and simply replied.

« My late wife was. I spend a few years here before I met her.I just thought it was about time to come back to our house. »

« …......Oh, Snap! I mean, I-I'm sorry about your loss. I just.. I didn't... I know how you feel. I lost my father a while ago.. and now my brother. » She spontaneously said before biting her bottom lip. « I'm sorry, it's not about me. » He'd lost his wife. It blew her mind and she didn't know what to expect from this moment. From him. He had a late wife and as much as she wanted to put this information aside, it simply didn't leave her mind.

« It's okay princess, relax. I noticed you were around and since I'm around, I thought we could grab a coffee someday soon? » He asked with a hint of hope in his voice. He gently stared at her, she was cute with her pink hair, even cuter with her unsure gaze and her shaking hands.

« A.. coffee ?.. sounds...okay. I can agree to that. A coffee then. What about tomorrow afternoon? I don't work tomorrow. » She quickly added with a sheepish smile on her lips. He returned the smile and nodded.

« Well, I guess I wouldn't work either. Tomorrow at 1 pm? » He said as his hands disappeared into his jacket. She nodded and smiled at him once more. Her heart was almost breaking her ribcage as they were speaking, which didn't put her at ease at all and she scratched the back of her neck before she waved at him and quickly went behind the wheel. Chuckling he quietly walked towards the driver's place and bent slightly forward.

« Don't freak out princess. It's really just going to be some coffee grabbin'. »

« I'm not scared. » She groaned before tilting her head to the side. «See you tomorrow. » She said while driving away from him.

She chickened out and it was so funny to see. Elias noticed she wasn't very good at letting people in and he knew that he would have a bit of fun trying to make her feel more at ease with him around. Elias grinned and quietly walked into the grocery store.


No comments:

Post a Comment