Friday, August 18, 2017

SoA : Jess and Asma The picture

A/N: All the usual disclaimers

xxxxxxxxx

« Take a picture of me when I'm still hot. » Jessica said, her hand running through her chocolate locks.

« Are you fucking serious? » She said, furrowing her brows at the sentence she'd just heard. « You think you won't be hot once your baby bump grows larger or something? »

« It's a fact! Jax would stop wanting me. I'd have bigger tits and a fatter ass and I'll have larger thighs and... »

« And what? And what Jess ?? You think Jax wouldn't want that pussy DURING your pregnancy or even after? You know people still have sex when the woman is pregnant right? Even when she's heavily pregnant right? Fucking hormones would have you horny like you'll never be and you are telling me that Jackson fucking Teller wouldn't want to dip the dick inside of you? »

« Asma !! I thought you were a good girl! You're talking like a sailor! » She teased her friend. Of course, Asma was being vulgar. She usually was whenever she was shocked by anything that happened to her or she heard. How could she not when she heard Jessica say something that made her eye roll.

« I am a good girl but you're saying some pretty big bullshit! » She said snapping a picture of her friend. « How the fuck do you want Jax not to want to fuck you? Have you SEEN yourself lately or what?? Have you seen that perky plump ass of yours? Those smooth silky legs of yours and that face of yours ?? Damn girl! Why are you trying to fool yourself like that? Jax would eat that pussy, eat that booty, fuck you until he can't even walk! He would even shove another baby in you if you let him because you're addictive like that. » She said winking as she took another picture of her friend laughing at her words.

« Ahahah are you sure he would? »

« I could bet my own life that he would do that. He loves you, Jess. I mean, it's the real deal you're having there. He loves you and if he fucks you it is because you're both sexy as fuck but your soul and his are meant to be. I mean... he would fall in love with you every day if he could and he would make love to you or fuck you hard until you pass out if he could too, to prove that to you. » Asma smiled to herself and then sat by the stairs, next to Jessica. « Jax isn't going to leave you because you're having a baby. He's not going to leave you because if he did, then he should have left the last one.. she died, that sucks, but he didn't want to leave her despite her pregnancy and he didn't fuck around either. He wouldn't do that to you as well. Cause his heart chose yours, despite the danger of being in love again.... despite his loss. He chose you, love. You chose him too and you created something great together. You're beautiful...Have I been a man or into you and have you been single, I'd fuck the shit out of you as we speak and then I'd serenade you around a nice fine dinner because you would make me want to do both. » She grinned and gently put her iPhone between Jessica's hands. « He'll return...he'll always come back to you. »

« Thank you... You always know what to say. » She said looking at the picture and smiling at her sister. Asma grinned and looked up to the sky.


« I know. You're welcome. Now the most important question, what do you want to eat ? »

No comments:

Post a Comment