Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dean and Oya : Improvisation

A/N: What can I say? I first wanted to write a funny moment with her losing her shit over some girl trying to get into Dean's pants but it just didn't want to come ahahah instead some short insightful moment between these two came to me. The funny moment would have to wait a little bit, Eheheh!  Still taking place in the same time period as their last werewolf rescue mission, so she's injured still and is very limited.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Two weeks happened since Oya had been shot and forced to stay home to recover from her injury. She felt trapped at home, especially since she couldn't do much at home. The first week, Dean stayed with her, watched her and help Oya gained some strength back so she could be autonomous. Once Sam returned from his latest case he investigated with Castiel, Dean left with him a few days later on another case, effectively leaving Oya on her own. Castiel had angels matter to take care of which left the young woman frustrated and on her own. She used the extra free time on her hands to write a few letters like she used to. Those letters were not to be sent but rather her way to talk to her deceased parents without having to summon spirits to do so. In a sense, that was cathartic, but not enough. She told her parents about the changes in her life. Dean was a man she was in love with and she had the chance to be with. Her life had not changed that much in terms of activities. She still hunted monsters, still saved lives and protected innocents. However, she wasn't wandering around anymore. She found her anchor in the hearts of the Winchester brothers and even love. As much terrifying as that was, she was happy. He made her happy and for the first time since she started to date Dean, Oya realized that she was indeed, HAPPY!

Writing those words down made her smile and she thought to herself that she would wait until the moment was special to let him know once again, that she was happy by his sides. She had already said so, on several occasions and didn't want to cheapen her words by saying it too much. It could wait, it could patiently wait until the moment was perfect for her to utter the words « you make me happy Dean Winchester. » so, writing that down helped her feel better. Could she pretend she had it all? Somehow she could, she had a job she loved, a boyfriend she loved and a family in Castiel and Sam. She who had lost everything now had everything and the thought was enough to send her on cloud 9... up until she realized that she could lose everything once again and just as easily. Her gunshot wound reminded her that she could have died that night f it wasn't for Dean's quick thinking and impulses. There on the bed of his (their) bedroom, she looked at the ceiling and sighed deeply. So what? She could have died. He could have died! Everybody in this field of work could die in a matter of second. Should this prevent her from loving him because of the odds? Fuck no!

She heard the noises from the heavy front door and heard the familiar footsteps of the Winchesters who came home from their last hunt. She would have stood up but she decided against leaving his room. Instead, she let the brothers part ways and heard Dean walk straight back o the room Oya and he shared. He found her sitting on the bed, her notebook on her lap before she put it on the night desk on her left. A smile crept on her lips as she was very happy to see him and she patted the bed next to her.

« What took you so long? » She teased him with.

« It's good to see you too. » He teased her back and removed his jacket he put away. Dean then removed his shoes and jumped on the bed to lay by her sides.

« It's good to see you too » She repeated in a mocking tone before he laid next to her. Oya then turned a little bit to look at his beautiful face. She bent forward to give a light peck on his lips and added « I have missed you. »

« I know. You kept sending me texts while I was away. You always send me a crap ton of texts Oya. » Dean answered after he kissed her back.

« You should be used to it by now. I can't change it.... maybe temper it a little bit. » She grinned and laid on her back as well. Her head rested on his large shirt-clad chest and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders to keep her close to his frame.

« How is your injury doing? » He asked in a concerned tone.

« It's healing... » She answered, while her hands rested on her bandaged belly. « Are you injured? » 

« No. I'm fine. It was a pretty easy case we got with Sam. I like easy, it's a nice change of pace after all those crazy cases we had. » Dean's thumb was stroking the soft skin of her arm but Oya sighed and looked at the ceiling ;

« It's good then. » She gently patted the hand he put on her shoulder and pushed herself up so she could be at his face level. He grinned at the hunter and nuzzled her face. « Eheh... I am so sick of being home. I want to go back to hunting with you. » She complained and pecked his lips but he slid his hand through her black locks and held a fistful of them.

« I know.. »

« I also want to fuck you right now but I'm still in pain so I can't. » She pouted more and it made him chuckle.

« I know that. »

He did. Oya kept sending him teasers almost every day. He enjoyed receiving her texts because It was a proof she was alive and he could tell her state of mind. For a week she was tired and spent most of her time sleeping, walking around to keep herself in shape and eating. She joked about being crippled but didn't talk about sex, not even mention it which informed Dean that she wasn't quite there in her mind yet. So last week, when he did receive the texts she sent him with sexy pictures of her assets or vocal messages detailing all she wanted to do to him once he would be home, Dean knew that his Oya was back in business and felt much better. Of course, he wasn't made of steel and when she sent these teasing pictures and videos, he did think about her and felt the urge to be with her. She was injured however and no matter how much Dean wanted Oya, he would wait until she felt better and had fully recovered to try anything. They would need to sit this one out much to Oya's frustration.

« Yeah, you do? » He nodded and planted a kiss on her forehead. « Yeah....it sucks. » She added as she leaned her head on top of his chest.

« What do you suggest we do instead? Talking is always a nice option. »

« Maybe...Or we could make out? » Both knew she was insisting only because her hormones were working her up and her arousal was tenacious and wouldn't quit tormenting her until she willed herself out of it. Which she hadn't done just yet.

« Oya! You know we can't. »

« Why not? » She hit his chest gently and leaned her chin on top of it. « Oh... yeah you're right. If we start now we would end up being even more frustrated. Okay! Noted ! No make-out session...guess we'll talk then. »She growled out of frustration and looked back at the ceiling. « You start. »

« I noticed you had your notebooks with you. Was it good? »

He knew she was used to writing letters she never sent to her deceased family as a way to cope. She told him someday that she was doing so in order to channel her emotions. Of course, they promised to be honest to one another and she intended to keep her promise. Eventually, he always knew what she wrote to herself on these notebooks and wouldn't mind if she chose not to tell him if that didn't interfere with their relationship. After all, everyone had to have a secret garden they could retreat to and nurture. Of course, the secret had to be non-threatening to their relationship, which was why Dean hiding he had twins was not a good idea because it was heavy shit that could have meant the end of their relationship and therefore she had to know beforehand. Before it became too serious. Before they hurt each other furthermore.

« Yeah, it was. I was actually talking about how my life changed the moment I met you and Sam. You guys have changed my life for the better. You looked after me, especially when I wasn't doing it. You cared for me, you care for each other and for the people we're supposed to protect. I just told my mom I was happy because... because of you. You make me happy Dean, so frigging happy and I missed you so much. I missed your warmth, your arms around me, our bets, you making fun of me, you.. cooking for me. I have missed the smile you always put on my face every single day I get to wake up to you. I'm happy and it's overwhelming because I've never felt this way before. It's brand new and I don't know how to handle it. » She said cupping his cheek with her hand. Dean grabbed her wrist and gently stroked it with his thumb. His other hand gently cupped her chin and lifted her face up so he could look at her.

« You're not going to cry now, are you? » He said, a large grin creeping on his face. She shook her head. « Good! I hate it when you cry. » He said stroking her cheek. He took a deep breath and helped her up so her face would be at the same level as his. « You make me happy too you know? Being able to come back to you, or go on hunts with you is something I am looking forward every day. You make me happy. I love you. » He said, cupping both cheeks before he planted a kiss on her lips. « I'm glad your parents are aware I'm doing a good job. »

« They do, I have a feeling they approve of us. I love you too. » She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, lazily so she could appreciate his taste. « Are you around tomorrow?  Or do you go back to hunting with Sam? »

« I'll be there for a couple of days, just so I can check on you and stuff. If you feel good enough you might even come with us and be support? »

« Support? »

« Yeah, our guy in the chair. » It was an alternative to her staying home on her own. She knew that and he knew that. Oya bit at her bottom lip and then nodded. Whatever, she wouldn't spend any more days on her own at the bunker.

« Okay! I'll be your guy in the chair then. » She said biting her bottom lip before she pressed her lips against his. « But if I am you better spoil me rotten then! You'd buy me a weapon? »

«Sure! Gun, blade, Just name it and I'll get it for you. You look exhausted, however, so maybe you should try and sleep some okay? » She nodded and closed her eyes.

« Okay! I'll sleep. » She groaned but not even three minutes later, there she was sleeping soundly in his arms. He kept her close to his frame and smiled to himself. It wasn't that bad, he had it too good but he could live with that right now. After all, why wouldn't he allow himself just one day without thinking that the worse could happen to her?


(TBC)

No comments:

Post a Comment