Friday, August 11, 2017

Chronicles of the Primeval Gods: Life of Elpis: I resent you, Mother.

A/N: While Gaea keeps on convincing herself that she did the right thing by not intervening in the war that destroyed the primeval Gods pantheon, Elpis has none of it with her mother. Ishtar, Leviathan, and Ayasha are counting on the fact their mother wouldn't intervene to persecute and destroy Elpis. Elpis has another idea in mind. She does plan on getting her revenge on everyone, including her own mother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I resent you, Mother, I resent you for not being there for me when I most needed you.
I resent you for giving up on me the minute you heard I was in love with a sin.
I resent you for not mourning the deaths of my beloved brother and sister.
You knew they were in danger the minute they decided to help me protect my vessel.
You knew they would not last long with Ayasha, Leviathan, and Ishtar after them.
And you let them die.


I resent you, Mother, I resent you for playing the neutrality card and remove yourself from conflict.
You are a coward, plain and simple. You are a coward who ran away when Father was killed.
You have the power to undo life, to take back what you gave, to end this mess we're in.
And yet you chose to do nothing. You chose to ignore everything and you ran away to Earth
I resent you mother, I resent you for turning your back on your own children.
I resent you for choosing mankind over your own kind.


I promise you that once I am reborn on Earth and when Leviathan and my siblings would die
I would come for you. I would confront you about your lack of compassion and strength.
I would come for you and you will pay for the deaths you should have prevented from happening.
All the children you lost to a war that should never have been, all the tears and cries I still hear
You will pay for everything, yes, you will feel my wrath, my anger, my pain, my rage, and disgust

You will feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment