Sunday, March 24, 2019

who are they?

"There is always someone who hates your guts and wants to destroy you. I guess it's envy or the fact they are forced to see how unaccomplished they are compared to you. I guess that since it is impossible for them to reach out to your level, they would try to bring you further down...Nothing new here, nothing new.

What they don't know, however, is that I have already been through this. Through mockery, through bullying, through people trying to make me kill myself. I have seen true evil, unfathomable hatred towards me because I was seen as an obstacle or a useless ugly thing. I have been close to death before....what's new here? who are they? If not babies learning how to walk and talk?

Who are they? if not worms at my feet? no wait, worms have value, who are they if not dirt at my feet? Dirt that tries to stain my shoes but eventually won't succeed because shoes are made for walking. Shoes are made for stomping over dirt. What is a little dirt? what are scars, if not testimonies of the battle I have already led? What are scars, if not the proof that I am alive and I lived, bitch?

I live!"

No comments:

Post a Comment