Wednesday, February 10, 2021

chronicles of the primeval gods: life of Elpis: Rebirth

 Chronicles of the primaeval gods: life of Elpis: Rebirth

 

A/N: I love our babies <3

 

XXXX

 

 

The primaeval goddess was staring at the beautiful city lights from the balcony she was standing at. Her pink hair was tied on an elaborate bun, that left a couple of locks to tease the back of her neck and she was wearing a white and golden dress that enhanced her beauty. Her eyes were glowing quietly as she was observing the restless humans enjoying their nightlife. She was feeling good perhaps her most powerful she'd ever been. Her skin suddenly got covered in goosebumps as she felt the presence of the Sin behind her. He returned from an urgent matter in the Underworld, which lasted a couple of humans’ days without him. She had been missing him but took upon herself to complete her recovery instead, on her own. As the blonde sin closed the distance between the two of them, Elpis tilted her head to the side as he rubbed her shoulders and planted a kiss to her neck.

 

« Mmmhhh... And now you're back, Beloved. » -She rolled her head tot he side, exposing her neck to him so he could kiss it. « You were fast. »

 

« Fast? I nearly lost count of time. » He said with a chuckle before he let his hands on her shoulders. « I was expecting you to welcome me with an angry fit. » He tested her, reminding the goddess of her infamous tantrums when the Sin was away for way too long. She chuckled and kept running her forefinger on the concrete balcony.

 

« Tantrums? You really thought that I would be upset because you left for the Hades? I outgrew my frustration a long time ago. » She assured, but she could tell he didn't agree with her given the sinister chuckle he let out.

 

« I beg to differ, my Light. » He said in a sultry voice, his hand shifted her body so she was now facing him in one swift swirl. « You have a temper, one that could be difficult at times but one that is yours nonetheless. » He said with a grin before he stroked her cheek. She leaned into his touch and nodded quietly.

 

« Alright, you got me. I have a temper. » She admitted and rolled her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her neck, playfully. « What gives... My King, I suspect things went very well in the Underworld. »

 

« Have I ever not returned victorious? I needed to see Lust for an urgent matter but once that was settled, I could return to you. » He studied her face, the uncanny glow that was on it caught his eye. She felt different, she was different.

 

“You have always returned victorious.” She conceded and nodded at his words. As the sin pressed himself into her and against the balcony, the goddess ran her hands into his blonde locks and gently massaged his skin.  He was right about something; she was different from the days he rescued her. She was whole again and even more. Her lips gently pressed to his after she had studied his face. Pride kissed her back and felt the sparkle in her touch. As he pulled away, he noticed her face, glowing so much that was new. Intrigued, he pulled away.

 

“Intriguing…” He said with eyes now glowing purple.

 

“I am whole again…” She gave him a sheepish smile before she lifted her arms up. “I have recovered fully, my king. Our efforts paid off.” She said with a chuckle. “I am better than ever! Stronger than I used to be.” She then turned around and looked past the balcony again. “I can hear my humans. Each and every one of them has been praying, worshipping me with or without my knowledge. So many are praying for good luck, for better health, for a future. So many are worshipping Life and Light in their lives.” She smiled excitedly. “So many mistook me for being the kind to choose only one side of a coin, but I am the goddess of Hope and Light, it doesn’t mean the very same for everyone. Why do you think I followed my brother on the battlefield?” She purred and outstretched her hands forward, to the city light.

 

“This Earth is thriving with life, no wonder you feel stronger now that you got your powers back. You never heard all of mankind before.” He furrowed his brows and  closed the distance with her again. “so this does indicate an improvement.”

 

“I fear that if I show you my new true form, I might help Ayasha locate me. It is… tremendous power that I feel within my body.”

 

“I will see you in due time, I promise.” He could see the excitement and disappointment on her face, dancing together as she was so surprised to feel her new power rush through her veins, yet was upset she couldn’t show it to him, not in the mortal world where Ayasha’s eyes were everywhere.  She turned to look at him, her eyes now golden pools and her hands bright as Light. He didn’t need to see her whole true form, for he could already tell she would be a being made of pure light. She was magnificent already, and he knew his eyes would feast on her sight in due time.  He watched as her bun came undone and wrapped his hand on her delicate neck before her hair fell over his hand.  She turned to look at him, her eyes now back to normal yet still intensely glowing.

 

“I could rival the All-mother, I sense that I could become the new All-Mother if I’d try. Can you imagine that much power within my hands?” She teased him with before he pulled her closer to his frame, his lips brushing over the soft skin of her forehead, then her nose.

 

“I can very much imagine you with that much power. You already are, my empress, my Light. With this power, you would rule over the universe. You could create life. You could end it with a snap of your fingers. You would become so strong and powerful, my Light and you would need a guide throughout this transformation.”

 

“I already have one, beloved.” She whispered. “And he is right next to me.” She pressed her lips to his again, creating sparks that made him smile between their lips before he went harder on her. He had come back with a good mood, but the goddess had just put him into another type of mood, something stellar, something… Immortal.

 

-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment