Monday, April 3, 2023

Doya: Pizza night.

Doya: Pizza night. 


// I love our babies. 


Oya leaned into the chair, her laptop was open to several news websites and some newspaper clips were scattered on the table. She ran her hand through her curly hair and pulled them up. Dean and Oya have been working on a case they were struggling with, mostly because they couldn't identify their target. There was a monster on the loose, clearly so, but they had not seen any of it before. Was it one they used to know that evolved? was it a foreign monster who came to the USA? She rolled her head and leaned further into her chair. Dean was back from the grocery store and brought pizza with him. He was busy eating a slice when he heard his wife groan in her frustration.


"Come here, O."


"I can't find it. I think we need more information on this monster." -She said, furrowing her brows- "I'm upset that I can't find what it is."


"You will find it, O. Now, take a break and come eat while this pizza is still piping hot!"


She looked at him and pouted. Fine. She pushed her chair further away from the table and stood up. There was no reason for her to keep struggling with this task and she didn't want to lose her temper. As his wife was walking towards him, Dean pushed the pizza box away from him and finished his slice of pizza. Oya straddled the Winchester and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his forehead. Dean lifted a brow and Oya rolled her eyes. 


"What? You said to come over. You said I could come and have a slice of pizza."


"Am I pizza?" -He curbed a brow but she gave him a hearty laugh and nuzzled his nose- "What??"


"You're as delicious as pizza. I don't mind tasting you." -She giggled before her hips slowly started to rock against his lap. Dean groaned and bit his bottom lip. "I'm hungry though, hungry for the pizza and hungry for you.." She whispered, her voice now silky and sultry. - "Can you take the frustration off of me, tonight?"


"I could... I want to...But you need to eat when it's hot." -He managed to say while she started to peck his lips and tug them towards her.- "O. I'm serious.. unf...You haven't eaten enough today and you're always unf.... upset when your stomach is empty..."


"What a dutiful husband you are." -She grinned and pressed her lips to his neck.- "Fine! Fine, Dickhead. I'm going to eat and we're going to devise a plan for tomorrow, okay? I don't think I'll find an answer tonight but I'd like to go for another round of interviews of the survivors of the attacks."


"Only when we eat, because if you keep dry humping me like that, I won't be focused..."


"You'll be focused on me, all the better! All the better!" -She groaned and resumed kissing his face-


She forgot for a moment, the pressure she felt because of the case they were working on. Oya only wanted to enjoy her husband, eat some pizza and perhaps think about the next move. Dean ran his hand over her back and grabbed her plump ass. Oya chuckled in between their lips and pulled away from him just so she could grab the pizza box. All Dean could do was look at her and give her the widest grin he could. how he loved her, especially when she was smiling and happy. 


-TBC-

No comments:

Post a Comment