Monday, April 3, 2023

TB: HIM

TB: HIM



It's the smile I found myself craving. It's the pride he feels when he's looking at me, when I'm performing in front of my fans, or when I'm doing something he approves of. I think he likes it when I can overcome a fear I have or when I'm able to use my powers in ways he hasn't seen before. It's the smile he has when he calls me his baby girl and when he treats me as such. I love it when he calls me his baby girl and when he looks at me as if I was the best thing in the world.  It's the smile he has on his face I long to see. It's the way I want him to be proud of me, the way this man is driving me crazy. Ah... Homelander...You're fucking my mind up. You're fucking my mind up and I'm now looking for more of it. Call me needy. call me anything you want as long as you call me Babygirl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment