Monday, October 22, 2018

Doya: conversation with Dean.



(and Oya to Dean) "You know, I never thought I'd get used to sharing someone's bed again and here I am. sharing yours. Despite your terrible singing. let me finish, your terrible singing and your snoring eheheh... I'm still here. I should get paid. Maybe I could have a kiss, and another kiss and maybe a hug? maybe a very tight hug. mmmhhhh maybe I can nibble your neck...trace arabesques on your skin? what?? Do you honestly think I can get sated with you? that I would never ever want to have a bite again? come on Dean. I can never have enough of you. I want you yesterday, today, tomorrow. I want your warmth, I want your weight on top of me. I want to scratch your back, leave my mark on you. I want to say your name. I want to remind you that you're the one I want and chose. I want to remind you that you're beautiful to me and warm, and I feel safe with you. I want to remind you that when you stare at me with your gorgeous green eyes I am weak in the knee! I can't walk, I'm dreaming of you. I want...I want you to know that.. what? why are you looking at me like that?" blushes " pfft, no no no that's not it. well, I can never get enough of you, not just this" touches his arms "not just this " touches his cheek "but I also need this touches his forehead and this "touches his heart I want it all... I want you whole. so yes, I'm hungry.. but hungry for you."







No comments:

Post a Comment