Saturday, December 1, 2018

Doya and Pris

" A year ago my childhood friend was asking me if I was living the life I wanted. I remember how she wanted me to quit being a hunter and live a white-picket-fence type of life. The life she chose to lead. Ah! I remember I told her that it wasn't what I wanted. I'm not meant for this life, you know that, don't you? I'm made for hunting, for killing monsters, sleeping at crappy motel rooms and eating junk food. I'm made for this life, the raw and violent reality we're living in.
It's a lonely life, the hunter's life. it's a lonely and violent and sometimes bitter life one has to lead. We know plenty of hunters who sacrificed everything to protect the world. I know you....and you did sacrifice a lot to protect us. you did, Dean. yeah.. don't look at me like I'm making a big deal out of things. it's the truth, Dickhead! Thing is...I get it. I get why you can't put the angel blade down. I get why you're still driving baby. I get why you're still hunting and you know what? I'm down with that. I want in. I want this. I want us... the way things are. I don't want any other life and should I bite the bullet tomorrow, then I would have had the life I wanted.
Now now... Sarah has stopped asking me the question since I told her that I didn't need to find a home. She asked "Why? where's your home." and do you know what I said? yeah? No! no, I didn't say the Bunker. I just... I didn't say anything. I'm home right here. right now, in this crappy motel room. I'm home with you. wherever you are. so yeah. I have the life I wanted. even more....so...I don't want that to change."

xx


Tic Tac Tic Tac... Time was quietly running out. It only was a matter of minutes before the curse was lifted before the goddess was restored to her full glory. It only was a matter of minutes before Elpis would finally get to hold her beloved in her arms. 2000 years, could you believe it? 2000 years spent alone, waiting, plotting, desperately trying to weaken her seal. She made a promise all those millennia ago. "I will find you," she said, as her body vanished into oblivion. "I will find you." it sounded cheesy, and perhaps it was a little bit. It also was the truth. those words drove the goddess to keep her words and make them come true. tic tac tic tac.. it only was a matter of minutes now, separating the ex-lovers from each other. Nothing, but a whisper lost in the quiet night. Nothing, but a moment until finally, they would meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment